List of Airsoft Grenades/Devices

Discussion of load-bearing equipment, tactical gear, holsters, BDUs, and other gear related to Airsoft.

Re: List of Airsoft Grenades/Devices

Postby CrusaderActual » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:16 pm

spazzticsmurff wrote:these are the new grenades that i plan on getting for myself as well my store.
i am no longer using the thunder-b type of grenades because of their reliability issues.

http://blankfiringgrenade.com/

these are a lil on the pricey side: $150+
but at $.50~ a use and reliable timing as well as a 2 year waranty and avalibility of replacement parts, i think the cost is justified.

Those actually look pretty sick. Have you every tried one before?
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning in isolation and as such could never directly produce the 4000 newtons of force per square centimeter required to break bone.
CrusaderActual
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby spazzticsmurff » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:16 pm

CrusaderActual wrote:
spazzticsmurff wrote:these are the new grenades that i plan on getting for myself as well my store.
i am no longer using the thunder-b type of grenades because of their reliability issues.

http://blankfiringgrenade.com/

these are a lil on the pricey side: $150+
but at $.50~ a use and reliable timing as well as a 2 year waranty and avalibility of replacement parts, i think the cost is justified.

Those actually look pretty sick. Have you every tried one before?

i have not, but when i have my unit (which is on the way) i will put together a lil video and post it up here for you to check out.

for those of you that will be at LCXIII i probly wont be hard to find as i will be tossing a few of these through every doorway possiable.
spazzticsmurff
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Ironmonkie » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:34 am

My only issue with these, and this is just because I come from a firearm background, is blanks are LOUD! Like, damage your hearing loud, especially if they use shotshell blanks, those are extremely loud.
[url]youtube.com/tunerguy82[/url]
Active duty US Navy
Ironmonkie
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Jewish Ninja » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:06 am

Thunder Bs are just as loud. It's a good thing that Gucci earpro (Comtacs and Sordins or clones of em) is becoming the norm, so there's less chance for hearing damage.
Threepeat! AP Gearwhore of the Year.
WWGFD?
Adjective noun is adjective.
Jewish Ninja

Team: SpecDet1

Postby spazzticsmurff » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:56 pm

Ironmonkie wrote:My only issue with these, and this is just because I come from a firearm background, is blanks are LOUD! Like, damage your hearing loud, especially if they use shotshell blanks, those are extremely loud.

i dont think most places will let you use the shot shells anyways, and i dont intend on useing them.
i am thinking about ordering the .22lr blank insert as well, that way they should be a lil safer for cqb use.
spazzticsmurff
Soldier
Soldier

Postby bernie » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:32 pm

good links, mate. I have never used grenades before. Hopefully someday, I will get a chance
bernie
Recruit
Recruit

Previous

Return to Tactical Equipment