[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
List of Airsoft Grenades/Devices - Page 2 - Tactical Equipment

List of Airsoft Grenades/Devices

Discussion of load-bearing equipment, tactical gear, holsters, BDUs, and other gear related to Airsoft.

Postby Shorty » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:01 pm

All they that take the sword, shall perish with the sword. (Matthew 26:52)
But Dang will they have a great time.
Shorty
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby Juicemachine » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:45 pm

2009's Most Improved Player
Author of the
Juicemachine

Team: {FAG}

Postby Matt » Fri May 01, 2009 1:33 pm

Some of you may have already seen this, but on April 14, Airsoft Innovations announced a new for their popular Tornado Grenade system. It's a very simple plastic cap that turns your existing frag grenade into a loud distraction device at 110db. The kit costs $14.95 and comes with 50 blast cap charges, and the best part is that replacement charges are only $4.95 for a packet of 50. That costs about 10 cents per blast.

This is a great tool for teams who already own AI Tornado grenades who are looking for a way to turn them into simulated flashbang devices for CQC7.

Matt

Team: APST

Postby Variable » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:58 am

Variable

Team: APST

Postby Helo » Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:28 pm

That Australian Guy
Helo
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Juicemachine » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:16 pm

I found this while surfing EhobbyAsia.

Pro-arms POM Gas Power Hand Grenade.
Comes or in .

To me, these seem a lot like the , but look better made. They also don't seem horrible expensive.
2009's Most Improved Player
Author of the
Juicemachine

Team: {FAG}

Postby Nox » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:34 pm

Well anything has to be better than the Snicker grenades - I still cant get the damn things to time right.
I think the name has something to do with what the manufacturer doesn when he sells you one
There is a thread up at Arnie's about the POM grenades and I have to say that after looking at the pictures close up, the timing system looks horribly like the one on the snickers grenade (which of course, doesnt work)
Nox

Postby Foxhound_1_SA » Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:14 pm

I recognize that this is a bit of an old thread, but I figured that the Thunder Bs deserve a mention, as they've become pretty popular at SA events:

These Thunder B sonic grenades are pretty solid, relatively cheap, and they produce a very loud bang (usually around 130db, though if you're using really old CO2 cylinders it can be a bit less). Biggest issue I've seen with them is that the timing for when they'll go off after you pull the pin is not always the most predictable.

You can also buy shells for it that are shaped like the old Pineapple style frag grenades, though these ones in this package that are shaped more like a flashbang seem to be more reliable.
Foxhound_1_SA
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Foxhound_1_SA » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:15 pm

Foxhound_1_SA
Soldier
Soldier

Re: List of Airsoft Grenades/Devices

Postby Coot_Prichards » Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:15 pm

TLSFX pull ring pea grenade is what i'm tossing. Little bit of pyro with a satisfying boom.
They do spray out "shrapnel" in the way of dried peas, and run between $7-8 bucks a toss.
Frag out.
Never not lurking
Coot_Prichards
Grunt
Grunt

Re:

Postby Foxhound_1_SA » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:36 pm

Foxhound_1_SA
Soldier
Soldier

Postby SierraTango » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:33 am

I use SportSmoke.com

They are great for that smoke effect and are made specifically for Airsoft.

SierraTango
Grunt
Grunt

Postby PvtPatches » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:36 pm

Found this thread, appears to answer my question enough, but for the sake of others, I carry with me 2 spring Claymores from Evike. Heres my thoughts.

Cons:
They're big. And a little on the heavy side. No real packs or pouches to carry them in, though a Condor camelpack holds 2 perfectly.
The remote detonator has a range of 20ft-ish. Works around corners well enough though.
Setting them up requires a special moment of opportunity along with strategic placement, with regards to enemy movement and YOUR ALLIES.
And my personal favourite, you're leaving an asset out in the field, one in particular that pisses people off. Property damage and theft are real things to be concerned with.
They cost about 2x what I would expect them to. About $100 off Evike.

NOW THE PROS:
While being a little on the big side, they are easy enough to conceal when placed.
The remote detonator is good for indoors, and tripwires can change the way an entire team sets about their objective, making them timid of every step.
Good communication with friendlies can be all it takes to set these up properly.
Nothing makes me smile bigger than watching five guys go down pissed and angry because of a mine. It feels 10x greater than just shooting the buggers.
Maintenance is easy enough, in the event that someone kicks, tosses, smashes it. Someone kicked mine from its location (probably because I knocked out half his proud team with it) and all the pivots in the stand became loose and the limbs bent. 5 minutes with a hammer, good as new.
Mighty fine shindig.
PvtPatches
Grunt
Grunt

Re:

Postby Ironmonkie » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:01 am

[url]youtube.com/tunerguy82[/url]
Active duty US Navy
Ironmonkie
Grunt
Grunt

Postby spazzticsmurff » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:04 am

these are the new grenades that i plan on getting for myself as well my store.
i am no longer using the thunder-b type of grenades because of their reliability issues.

http://blankfiringgrenade.com/

these are a lil on the pricey side: $150+
but at $.50~ a use and reliable timing as well as a 2 year waranty and avalibility of replacement parts, i think the cost is justified.
spazzticsmurff
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Tactical Equipment