[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
US NSW/SEAL/VBSS & DEVGRU IMPRESSION KIT BY AP MEMBERS - Page 2 - Tactical Equipment

US NSW/SEAL/VBSS & DEVGRU IMPRESSION KIT BY AP MEMBERS

Discussion of load-bearing equipment, tactical gear, holsters, BDUs, and other gear related to Airsoft.

Re: US NSW/SEAL/VBSS & DEVGRU IMPRESSION KIT BY AP MEMBERS

Postby Jewish Ninja » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:19 am

Don't forget an IFAK and a CAT ;)

You'd probably be fine not carrying your SIG. I've seen plenty of SEALs not carrying a sidearm.
Threepeat! AP Gearwhore of the Year.
WWGFD?
Adjective noun is adjective.
Jewish Ninja

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Darius137 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:36 am

Member of Rushing Russians KBДB (Cascadian VDV/Airborne) chapter.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/KEBAB.PARTY/
Darius137

Team: RR KBAB

Postby God » Tue May 01, 2012 11:26 pm

God

Postby God » Wed May 02, 2012 7:12 am

You don't have to have the exact same items to make an IMPRESSION. Only the little nit pickers will give a shazaam. As long as the vest, color, and general appearance is the same, it works. People who say otherwise are just arrogant or well, arrogant. Just because you may feel the need to waste $1000 plus on gear for a game just to look perfect, doesn't mean everyone else is... "Willing" to.
God

Postby McNair » Wed May 02, 2012 12:28 pm

I've done reenacting in the past and we called it an "impression".
Very very few things were substituted. These being things that there were no replicas made of or it just didn't exist any longer.
If you're going, "It's the same colour, good enough!" that's not an impression. That's just you going, "I'm a SEAL! I'm a SEAL!" And we all know Penguins aren't Seals.

And as much as I hate the nitpicking the kids do over what exact pouch maker and blah blah. The same vest and colour are kind of a big thing and not stitch nazi at all.
McNair

Team: N/A

Postby mr_kong » Wed May 02, 2012 12:43 pm

Lets see pics, TheNinja.

It sounds like you're trying to say that your kit is SEAL-like. It certainly doesn't sound anything close to it.

Are you trying to bullshit this board with, "Tey am SF guiz,dey cn use w/e tey wwant"? It certainly sounds like you're reaching, HARD.

Hell you even posted some irrelevant information. SEALs ordering Crye Precison stuff. WTFover
mr_kong
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Unconventional » Wed May 02, 2012 12:51 pm

"And my current main kit is worth about $1200. I paid $450 for it, over the course of 4 months. Just because my kit is expensive, doesn't mean that I spend that much money on it"

Exactly.
"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
- Thomas Jefferson

Custom Uniform Mods & Call Sign/Blood Type Patches:
http://unconventionaltactical.wordpress.com
Unconventional
Ranger
Ranger

Postby VogonFord » Wed May 02, 2012 2:30 pm

Besides, if you're going for an impression on the cheap don't go for current stuff. Sure, you won't be "SUp4h-1337-SEAL DOOOOOOD" but I think there's something to be said for representing the average soldier rather than the elite. I have a nearly complete late-80's US Army impression, and the only thing I've skimped on thus far that I don't plan on purchasing later is boots, and yet in total it's cost me (minus the rifle) a little more than a 100 bucks.
VogonFord
Specops
Specops

Team: {FAG}

Postby Jewish Ninja » Thu May 03, 2012 4:27 am

TheNinja, no one is telling you to spend a grand on your kit. You can get a Pantac khaki EPC with pouches for $190 which is a plate carrier that SEALs still use, plus it works for a Ranger impression, Army SF, Aussie SOTG and loads of other SF units.
Get that PC, a FAST lid, some woodies and you have a pretty legit SEAL kit for under $300.
http://rsov.com/product.php?langId=1&cu ... cateId=215

Or just call everyone arrogant. Personal attacks are much easier than listening to constructive criticism about what you're doing wrong.
Threepeat! AP Gearwhore of the Year.
WWGFD?
Adjective noun is adjective.
Jewish Ninja

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Windstalker » Thu May 03, 2012 6:07 am

Lord's Legion: Fighting for the Kingdom
Consistent = Smooth, Smooth = Fast
Aggressively Consistent = Tenacity, Tenacity = Lord's Legion
Windstalker
Soldier
Soldier

Team: LL

Postby N_Tracer » Wed May 16, 2012 3:42 am

Hello everybody!

My name is Damir and I'm from Kazakhstan.
I have some questions about DEVGRU unifodm. Our airsoft team is wearing ST6 uniform. The original uniform is very expensive in Kazakhstan and we have to by cheap chineese replica. Look at this photo and say how it looks.

I will be glad to hear some critics and recomendations!

I'm the second from left side, wearing:
MICH 2001 with rail - chineese replica
Bolle goggles
6094 style Plate Carrier ( Khaki ) - chineese replica
Inner triple mag pouch - chineese replica
Rotcho pants (Khaki)
Hatch knee and elbow pads - chineese replica
5.11 boots

P.S. Is that OK that i put my pants into boots? My teammates said that it's wrong.
Last edited by N_Tracer on Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
N_Tracer
Grunt
Grunt

Postby McNair » Wed May 16, 2012 3:57 am

For this type of impression, I'd imagine tucking your pants into your boots(blousing)is a personal option. You'll likely see most in Afghanistan for this impression with them unbloused(not tucked in)due to the heat.
McNair

Postby N_Tracer » Wed May 16, 2012 4:26 am

2 McNair Thanks for reply.
Actually we want to wear AOR1 uniform. but original will cost more than 500 dollars for us. China made is not reachable yet. They got only plate carriers in AOR1, bags and several pouches.
Some of my teammates have TruSpec tactical shirts and pants(on photo you can see the difference between my pants and pants of guy standing to my left side). It is cheap enough.

And what about our T-shirts? Thats just simple T-shirts. I sewed velcro patch on my T-shirt on sleeve.
N_Tracer
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Nark » Thu May 17, 2012 5:30 pm

Nark
Ranger
Ranger

Postby N_Tracer » Fri May 18, 2012 1:14 am

I have one more question: Is 1-st gen Bolle goggles is usefull for DEVGRU?
N_Tracer
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Tactical Equipment