Types of "usable" grenades

Discussion of load-bearing equipment, tactical gear, holsters, BDUs, and other gear related to Airsoft.

Types of "usable" grenades

Postby GorbartGoblin » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:13 pm

I am currently looking into buying some airsoft grenades, but between the two I have chosen I do not know which to buy. I really enjoy both the AI Cyclone and the AI XL Burst. Both seem to work well and are reusable. With so many different arenas and playfields throughout the NW I do not know what grenades are allowed where and what grenades count as a "kill" in those playfields. I am hoping someone could tell me which one I should buy and why. Thanks! :D

https://www.airsoft-innovations.com/col ... er-grenade
GorbartGoblin
Recruit
Recruit

Team: BB

Re: Types of "usable" grenades

Postby drpepper475 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:52 am

So most fields allow the use of airsoft grenades. However some only consider ones that have projectiles to be lethal. I personally use a thunder b grenade and have gotten plenty of kills with it. It's reuseable and only runs you like 40$ for everthing you need to use it.
"you guys might be winning ,but I'm having more fun"
drpepper475

Team: N/A

Postby CrossBow » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:51 pm

Another item to consider is some grenades require a hard surface, or at least a flat service to spin and spray BBs.
So if you play outdoors, some grenades don’t work well.
Phantom Fury Airsoft
Embrace the Suck
CrossBow
Administrator
Administrator

Team: N/A

Postby Variable » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:04 pm

Pyrotechnic "Pea" grenades are the only way to roll. The grenades that are reusable all are expensive. Now imagine yelling at the guy you just fragged to toss back your core; or wandering the hot zone trying to pick up your core after you get killed.
Variable

Team: APST

Return to Tactical Equipment