[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Jerry Rigging your Airsoft Gun - Page 2 - Custom Projects

Jerry Rigging your Airsoft Gun

Discuss your own custom works and projects here.

Re: Jerry Rigging your Airsoft Gun

Postby PanzerFaust » Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:54 pm

So, you like slapping the cocking handle of your tm, ics, ca, ae etc mp5. If you do it long enough it's likely you will break the handle right off. buuuut not with this addition. That's right, never worry about your cocking handle again!!

It's a little easier on the ICS mp5 where you can unthread and remove the front of the cocking tube, the little round part right under the front sight aperture. On the TM guns you have to pop out the sling mount to remove the whole front of the assembly, including muzzle, front sight, etc. Now take a Bic pen and cut it so it protrudes out the front of the cocking tube and you can see it extend past the cocking handle slot through the slot itself. Wrap the peice in electrical tape or duct tape or whathaveyou to fit so it won't slide around inside the tube when you close it back up and reassemble the whole deal. There, now you whack your knob till you stop! No worries!!

And right now you can buy precut Bic pens from me for $5.95. A real steal!!! call 1-800-IRNEWB. J/K, sucka!! i won't give you jack.

there, i even made a fancy little drawing for those of you with poor visualization skills.
Last edited by PanzerFaust on Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PanzerFaust

Team: N/A

Postby JBo6 » Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:59 pm

When in doubt empty the magazine
JBo6
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Wolf » Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:10 pm

Great guide. 8)
Wolf
Soldier
Soldier

Postby PanzerFaust » Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:32 pm

update time! I wasn't happy with the way my mags stuck in the magwell of my M4 after hitting the release. So I put this little dealy together from a scrap of sheet metal and two halfs of a spring.

The way the springs sit against the gearbox allow the magazine to fit snugly in the well still and offer enough tensity to eject the mag after the button is hit. The peice is held against the gearbox with my good friend ducttape.
PanzerFaust

Postby Deliverator » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:41 am

Deliverator
Specops
Specops

Postby danneskjold » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:39 am

danneskjold
Specops
Specops

Postby saddaminator » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:42 am

i hope youre joking...
saddaminator
Specops
Specops

Postby danneskjold » Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:52 am

Nope.

The problem is, the short PSG1 barrel (590mm) is too short by an inch or two, and the long one (650mm) is too long by an inch or two (or maybe more, I dont know).
I have the short one, and sometimes the BBs come out of the barrel in pieces. What happens is the inner isnt centered completely, so if its off by a little the BBs hit the front sight assembly on the way out and break into several pieces.
To fix that, I took tape and wrapped it around the inner to keep it more centered and stabilized, and then put the bic pen cap over the inner for even more protection. The bic only lengthens it by an inch or two, which is just what I need.
An uncut bic pen is actually pretty close to 6mm, I dont have a caliper to tell though.

It works, thats all the matters right?
danneskjold
Specops
Specops

Postby Zerstoer » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:01 pm

you could have, and should have bought the longer one, and used a hacksaw
Zerstoer
Specops
Specops

Postby SoulReaper1234 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:05 pm

I have a request can someone give me a guide to taking apart a ak47
First of all guns don't kill people. I could stab someone with a fork...LETS OUTLAW SILVERWARE! -ACID-
SoulReaper1234
Specops
Specops

Postby danneskjold » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:10 pm

Yeah, I should have bought a longer barrel. But I didnt, so I have to make do with what I have.

SR, there is a guide on Arnies under 'Articles', check there.
danneskjold
Specops
Specops

Postby SoulReaper1234 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:17 pm

First of all guns don't kill people. I could stab someone with a fork...LETS OUTLAW SILVERWARE! -ACID-
SoulReaper1234
Specops
Specops

Postby Zerstoer » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:18 pm

Zerstoer
Specops
Specops

Postby B to the RAD » Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:24 pm

recondo graduate.
B to the RAD
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Rathjen » Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:46 pm

What if I want my M733 to have 16 different positions? Do the same rules apply?
Team F Squad Leader
Rathjen
Ranger
Ranger

PreviousNext

Return to Custom Projects