Kjw kc02 dmr project(s)

Discuss your own custom works and projects here.

Kjw kc02 dmr project(s)

Postby Shortbu » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:46 pm

Since I'm such a gear whore, I have recently purchased two kc02 gbbr's for me and my son(Nug). I know I need to play with them to see what upgrades I need to achieve what I want. But.... I also know thay I can't leave anything alone, so I've been trudging through the web looking for tbb info, and pretty much come up with the Ra tecch kit(more spendy than the actual gun) and the falcon kit. Problem is I've read the version 2 kc02's dont have a threaded outer barrel to add a suppresor, and I would like to add one to conceal the end off the tbb, and replace the god awful orange tip. Also would like some advice on what length, brand, bore etc.. Or any other ideas you guys have on theese guns. These are our first gbbr's so any (not too technical) advice is always appreciated.
Joke em' if they can't take a shazaam!
Shortbu
Soldier
Soldier

Team: SpecDet1

Re: Kjw kc02 dmr project(s)

Postby timmah » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:50 pm

I am running the RA-Tech steel bolt, T.S.C piston, RA-Tech bucking, and RA-tech 380mm tbb, in mine. The version 1 KC-02 has the threaded barrel, the Ver.2 does not. With a little effort, they can be made to fit in a RS 10/22 stock (I will see if I can find the link I used for the guide)

Shortbus, PM inbound.
character density, n.: The number of very weird people in the office.
timmah
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Return to Custom Projects