330 FPS Spring

Discuss your own custom works and projects here.

330 FPS Spring

Postby Trident_1-1 » Thu May 09, 2013 11:07 am

The Night part 3 is coming up in two months and requires 330 FPS on all guns. Mine is at 350 FPS and I am having trouble finding a 330 FPS spring for my AEG. I have an Airsoft GI G4-A3 tan. The gearbox is made by G&G Armament. Can anyone help me out in finding a spring that will work?
"Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way" - George S. Patton Jr., Patton Principles.
Trident_1-1
Grunt
Grunt

Team: D.A.G.

Re: 330 FPS Spring

Postby Payback » Thu May 09, 2013 11:51 am

m90
AKA: rbm33

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty
Payback
Ranger
Ranger

Team: A.S.T.D.

Postby Trident_1-1 » Thu May 09, 2013 2:32 pm

Payback wrote:m90

That looks like it will work! Thanks! Can I put it in on my own? Or should I get it done proffesionally?
"Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way" - George S. Patton Jr., Patton Principles.
Trident_1-1
Grunt
Grunt

Postby spazzticsmurff » Thu May 09, 2013 3:35 pm

depends on how mechanicaly inclined you are. if this is your first gb watch some youtube videos on m4 diassemblys, and even then i would recomend having someone with you that has done it before to help you along the way.
swapping out a spring is pretty straight forward. the airsoft gi guns i do believe are g&g combat machine guns, if that is what you have and it is a blowback version than you have another issue. the blowback portion of the gb can sometimes be a pita to take apart.
if you have the non blowback version of any m4 series this vid will probly suit you for basic dissasembly:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQkl2i2jcI8
spazzticsmurff
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Postby Payback » Thu May 09, 2013 4:18 pm

If it's the G&G electric blowback, there aren't allot of video's last i checked on how to pop them off. It's not hard, the 3rd time you do it, but the 1st time can be troublesome.

If you can't find one, and that's the gun you have, i can type out a step by step in getting the blowback off. Won't be with pictures, but you'll get the point.
AKA: rbm33

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty
Payback
Ranger
Ranger

Team: A.S.T.D.

Postby Trident_1-1 » Thu May 09, 2013 10:42 pm

It is the blowback version, so seeing as I am no gun smith I will most likely just get it professionally done because I heard that getting a new spring in is a very daunting task, not just taking the gun apart.
Trident_1-1
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Custom Projects