Welcome to the NEW AP

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

Welcome to the NEW AP

Postby Matt » Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:35 am

Thanks for visiting. As you might notice, AP has gone through a back-end revamp. We're now running PHPbb, as many have been waiting for. This means you need to register again. There are a lot of new forum features as a result, such as; forum search, latest post since your last visit, visible markers on new posts, avatar uploads, photo uploads, ezcodes, and too many more to list.

Furthermore, you'll notice the list of our forums has GROWN a lot. We've got a new team of moderators who will be weeding out some of the useless garbage and bickering and hope this will help start some new healthy Airsoft discussion. But don't worry, Off Topic is still there for all of your random posting needs!

New Features to Note:
  • Chat is new! It actually works! So lets start hanging out in there again.
  • Rate my AEG - The photo gallery system has a gallery where any of you can submit a picture of your AEG so it can be rated against others.
  • Personal Photo Galleries - Upload your own Airsoft pics to your own gallery.
  • Contribute anywhere - All articles and news allows for submitting your own input easily, if you are interested in writing for the site contact me at mrowell @ airsoftpacific.com

So anyway, enjoy! Send me an email if you have any problems signing up.
Matt

Team: APST

Return to Airsoft News