Wolf Custom Works: Grand Opening

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

Wolf Custom Works: Grand Opening

Postby Matt » Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:02 pm

Portland native and member of Airsoft Pacific, Wolf, has announced the grand opening of his custom shop "Wolf Custom Works." Wolf will specialize in providing custom works, fabrications, upgrade and repair services. From the looks of it, he has a really top notch website with some great services offered, check it out! Here's more from Wolf:

Wolf wrote:Image
http://www.wolfcustomworks.com

Hello everyone! This is Wolf, announcing the Grand Opening of my Airsoft custom shop Wolf Custom Works.

About us:
Wolf Custom Works is an airsoft custom shop that was created as a way to provide the end user with top quality customizations, upgrades and fabrications. As well as service work to help those who need help with their replicas but don't know where to look.
All work unless otherwise noted includes a thirty day warranty agreement when it leaves the shop.

Price Plus 20
Price Plus 20 is our premier Custom service, where you can design your own replicas through us or buy them pre-built.
Either way they will all be tested, chronographed and tested again to ensure their quality. More information is available via this link---> What is Price Plus 20?

Price Plus 20: For sale
PP20 For Sale replicas are pre-built with customisations and upgrades and are all available for purchase. We will also be having a few complete fabrications coming shortly (The Tavor and Cheytac) All replicas come in three categories, all of which are available on our website

Platinum Line Replicas
High end replicas assembled with the finest components available. Base replica was from a high end manufacturer; Classic Army, Tokyo Marui, G&P, G&G, Systema, ect. Prices vary depending on components.

Blue Line replicas
Mid range, base replica is a lower priced replica with built up durability and performance. Price varies depending on components.

Green Line Replicas
Economy line, assembled from donated parts to form high quality replicas at a very affordable price. Prices vary depending on components.

Price Plus 20: The Forge
The forge is where PP20 really shines, here we will customise any replica from the ground up for you and do it for only $20 over the price of the components. Just email us with the base replica you would like and list of components you would like us to put together. Then we will order, assemble and test the replica as well as include a 30 day warrant agreement.

Repairs/ Upgrades
Another service that we provide is the Upgrade/Repair service.
With this service you can bring in your replicas to be looked at, repaired or upgraded without having to worry if you know your way around a gearbox well enough. All work except work on Low quality replicas includes a thirty day warranty with the price.
More details available Here.

Contact info
Interested? If you would like to know more info there are a couple of ways to get your questions answered.

Visit our web site;

Email us at;
wolfcustomworks@gmail.com

Or just post here, ;)
but I do recommend checking out the site if your looking for more information about our services.
Feel free to ask any questions here, Im open to them all.
Matt

Team: APST

Postby KA-BAR » Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:28 pm

wolf is a founding member of morgan's riflemen. he is a integral part of the face of morgan's riflemen, he designed our sig bar and site.

this is one squared away individual, and i will be putting all my faith into one of his commisions for me. i am having him design me a cutting edge platform. he has put a lot of thought and effort into his buisness model, and i wish him nothing but sucsess.

KA-BAR out
I am not half as good as I want to be, but I am twice as good as you think I am.
KA-BAR

Team: N/A

Postby Wolf » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:35 pm

Thanks for that Morgan, Again If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.
Wolf
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Riddick » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:15 am

Just curious, did you spell customization wrong on purpose?
Like us on Facebook: TBA
Check out our events: I'm coming back 2024
Riddick

Postby Wolf » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:15 am

Oh, lol Fixed.
Wolf
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Riddick » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:36 am

I honestly would use the term custom made but thats just me..
Customizations just looks weird to me for some reason.. But it's your gig. Looks good..
Riddick

Postby Wolf » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:38 am

Thanks for the tip, I might just do that.
Wolf
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Riddick » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:56 am

Wolf wrote:Thanks for the tip, I might just do that.

Custom made
Custom order

Custom? To keep inline with your simple text
Riddick

Postby Wolf » Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:36 pm

Im thinking "custom work". Lol this should Probably be on PM's.
Wolf
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Wzupthen » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:05 pm

so are you selling parts also or just services?
Wzupthen
Retailer
Retailer

Team: SOTA

Postby Wolf » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:20 pm

Custom Replicas and services.

Check out the site;

There are quite a few services and products we offer. ;)
Wolf
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Blackjack » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:04 pm

First of all I think this is a great idea and I wish the best of luck to you.

Second off, I have two questions.

1.) Under the "How to Order" category it says that step number 7 is testing. Could you give examples of what kind of testing you would be doing?

2.) Also if I was to have you upgrade anything in my gearbox would I be allowed to stick around and see you do it? I want to learn to do it myself, but am afraid if I do it then I'll break something.

Thanks.

I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.
-John 10:28
Blackjack
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Wolf » Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:37 am

1.) Under the "How to Order" category it says that step number 7 is testing. Could you give examples of what kind of testing you would be doing?

Chronographing and range testing for both accuracy and to make sure the mechbox is running smoothly.

2.) Also if I was to have you upgrade anything in my gearbox would I be allowed to stick around and see you do it? I want to learn to do it myself, but am afraid if I do it then I'll break something.

This is a possibility, but you would have to make a special appointment.
Wolf
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Blackjack » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:59 am

Ok thanks.

I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand.
-John 10:28
Blackjack
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Wolf » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:37 am

Your welcome, just drop me an email when your interested.

wolfcustomworks@gmail.com
Wolf
Soldier
Soldier

Next

Return to Airsoft News