Krukspec's New Armor

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

Postby Pope_Alex_Kaeda_I » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:27 pm

Knuckles wrote:It's like air Jordans for the fat airsoft player.
And with that statement, you've just convinced me that I need to sell some of my 'surplus' armour, and get one of these.

Lord knows I need some "Air Kaedas" to help this fat man run and jump. Hop and Pop. Sneak and Peek. Shoot and Loot.
Member of the AirsoftReview Mafia
Umlaut Rabbit - 28 June 2008, Unchkin Rabbit 29 May 2009
Pope_Alex_Kaeda_I

Team: N/A
Location: Google makes me clever. Photoshop makes me beautiful.

Postby KA-BAR » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:37 pm

well, i went to the ABT skirm and pulphiser showed up in his kruck gear.

it was ill fitted. looked about 1 size too wide for him and still sat short so that his belly and kidneys hung out.

in looking in other pics posted in this thread the other person wearing this gear is also ill fitted.

look at the neck line on that ciras....it hangs almost mid solar plexus, you tell me how a trauma pad is going to protect your thorax when ther is a huge GAPING opening around your neckline like that. heart, lungs...all unprotected with that rig up that is posted.

another thing that i do not like about this gear is the "prison stripes" look. the webbing doesnt event attempt to come close to matching the main body of the vest itself....giving it a two tone stripped look. horizontal stripes at that.

overall from what i have seen first hand , i stand by my original opinions of this brand.

i hope you reconsider alex, fat people look horrible in horizontal stripes ( and you are a big boy!). your money would be better spent elsewhere.

this is the only kruck i have seen that looks remotley kewl and is correctly fitted, and the webbing is a much closer color match. a over all more "finished" look from kruck.

nice look geshutz.

morgan.
Last edited by KA-BAR on Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
I am not half as good as I want to be, but I am twice as good as you think I am.
KA-BAR

Postby Geschutz » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:48 pm

Morgan. That is not ash.. That is me..

and here is another picture from mout block 1 with the same ciras as the above picture

Have you ever been so far even as decided to use go want to look more like? - Mini Marine
Geschutz
Ranger
Ranger

Team: SOTA

Postby KA-BAR » Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:08 am

at least it fits you Geschutz.

WAIT WAIT wait.........

why do you have a flad charging on your arm and a flag retreating on your chest.......square that away right now n00b!
I am not half as good as I want to be, but I am twice as good as you think I am.
KA-BAR

Postby Deleteplz » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:19 am

Garrett wrote:why do you have a flad charging on your arm and a flag retreating on your chest.......square that away right now n00b!

Morgan, it doesn't matter so much when it's on your chest.

Shut up and drink your haterade
Airsoft Pacific's 2006 Most Improved Player
Deleteplz

Postby KA-BAR » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:30 am

/puts tugwell into the blender and hits puree, then adds him to the haterade....

mmmm bloody mary.

ill eat you kid.
KA-BAR

Postby Geschutz » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:52 am

Garrett wrote:at least it fits you Geschutz.

WAIT WAIT wait.........

why do you have a flad charging on your arm and a flag retreating on your chest.......square that away right now n00b!

holy s@#t... yer right i didnt realize that.. how embarrassing!

I put the patches on at the event and was in a hurrt and was not paying attention!
Have you ever been so far even as decided to use go want to look more like? - Mini Marine
Geschutz
Ranger
Ranger

Team: SOTA

Postby Pulsipher » Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:18 am

haterade

oh and he was right, the vest did need to be adjusted just wait to see it at BSP

Haterade
Pulsipher

Team: RR KBAB

Postby Dees » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:40 pm

Krukspec gear is pretty unique in it's look, I am liking that, too bad I pretty much got out of the "modernish" looking gear.
Now, if Krukspec has plans to make something like a rifleman's system, or a belt and suspenders based system, I may have to look into it!
I like the fact that the colors of the base material and PALs do not match perfectly, it gives a "brand recognition" kind of look to it and really is kind of sharp looking. I wouldn't mind seeing some companies use opposing colors from the common camo patterns for their gear, so PALs was coyote and the body a OD or even earth brown; it would give the body more color contrast/break-up, regardless of straight lines or not.
Have you guys thought about AUSCAM or any of the other camo schemes that are becoming popular? Just an idea since they typically manifest and then peek in popularity for the "fashionable" airsofter, so starting a new scheme when you see them gaining in popularity can help in marketing, and the colors would probably work in some areas of the Philipinnes, so you could potentially test market them locally as a start.
I like it, it is cool to see companies like AZR and Krukspec coming into the market, it really shows growth in the industry and illustrates trends in the market.
Keep it up!
Dees
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Airsoft News