Redwolf Airsoft Announces Video Competition Finalists

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

Redwolf Airsoft Announces Video Competition Finalists

Postby Matt » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:38 pm

Redwolf Airsoft has recently announced the Top 20 Videos in their "Who Dares Wins" YouTube based video competition. Almost 100 videos were entered before the August 1st deadline. The goal was to create a commercial no less than 3 minutes to promote Redwolf Airsoft. AP's own Summers, Cobol, and myself entered a project that has been accepted into the top 20. We've created a spoof from our favorite movie, the Boondock Saints, with a Redwolf twist.

As members of our local community here on AP, we'd like to give a shout out for support. You can vote for our video by either leaving positive comments or giving a thumbs up on positive comments. If you don't have a YouTube account, it's very easy to set up, and it's free. Voting ends on August 21st, and as far as I know users are allowed to leave 1 vote per day.

See our video below. For those of you who already paid a visit and left a nice comment, thanks so much!

I'd like to give a special thanks to Beran and to Bulldog for lending the arsenal you see presented in the video. Also, thanks goes out to Aaron Gotthardt for running the boom and drawing some wicked tats! Fred also provided lighting and grip help on the set. This wouldn't be possible without help from the community. I'm excited about the exposure we're getting from viewers all over the world, remember, they subscribe to AP's channel and watch games we have right here in the little ole Pacific Northwest.
Matt

Team: APST

Postby Hoff » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:39 pm

I gotta say, you guys deffinately have some stiff competition.
Bringing Down the Hammer.
The forever n00b! (Getting tacticool)
Newly self-proclaimed Mossberg 500 trigger group assembly expert
Hoff

Team: N/A

Postby Bigfoot » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:05 pm

Some good video's out there. The real winner is Redwolf because they have so much advertising right now.
Bigfoot

Postby Hoff » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:43 pm

Bigfoot wrote:Some good video's out there. The real winner is Redwolf because they have so much advertising right now.

Probably the point of doing it over youtube.
Bringing Down the Hammer.
The forever n00b! (Getting tacticool)
Newly self-proclaimed Mossberg 500 trigger group assembly expert
Hoff

Postby Matt » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:34 am

There's one week left to vote. I'm begging you guys, please give this video some love. Your positive comments count as votes towards our video winning the competition, and you can vote as many as 1 times per day. (So if you already did, you can go back again).

Thanks everybody! I really appreciate the support. If they have another one of these, I'm sure I'll enter again. It was fun and challenging.
Matt

Team: APST

Postby Lunchbox » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:07 am

That is one badass video, great job with that
G.O.A.T.
Thomas Gabriel: On your tombstone it should say "Always in the wrong place at the wrong time".
John McClane: How about "Yippi-kay-ay, meanie"
Lunchbox
Specops
Specops

Team: G.O.A.T

Postby Shiloh » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:08 pm

I made a youtube about just for this, I hope you're happy. :lol:
"Why do you need a GUN?!"
"To poke holes in things too far away to get with the stick."

Buy my crap: buysell/single_ad.php?ad_id=2540
Shiloh
Ranger