PUNISHER: Show Your Arsenal Contest Update

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

PUNISHER: Show Your Arsenal Contest Update

Postby Matt » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:06 am

We've had 27 photos entered into the Punisher: Show Your Airsoft Arsenal contest as of now. Just by texting to vote for your favorite, you are entered into a drawing to win Punisher merchandise including t-shirts, posters, and movie passes. Check out the contest gallery to choose and vote for your favorite.

There's still time to enter to win the grand prize. To win the grand prize, submit a photo of your own to show off your Airsoft Arsenal. If you are the top voted photo by the end of the contest, you can take home a Classic Army G36K with launcher courtesy of Airsoft Extreme, 4 passes to see Punisher, a t-shirt and a signed poster. The submission deadline is Friday, December 12th at 11:59pm. See contest details here.

Voting ends Sunday, December 14th. We've had some great photos submitted, thanks everybody for participating!
Matt

Team: APST

Postby Matt » Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:28 pm

We stop accepting entries TONIGHT (Friday) at 11:59pm. Last chance to get in those contest entries for the chance to win the G36K/Launcher from Airsoft Extreme.

A reminder: voting is extended through Sunday night, so get those votes in for your favorite contestant!
Matt

Postby Darius137 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:57 am

hehe, I just saw this. Beran won pretty easily.
Member of Rushing Russians KBДB (Cascadian VDV/Airborne) chapter.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/KEBAB.PARTY/
Darius137

Team: RR KBAB

Postby CommieHunter » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:35 am

Except he didn't....
CommieHunter

Team: SOTA

Postby mongoose009 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:04 pm

To AP administrator,

First, I would like to congratulate you guys for having a great idea about this contest. I think it was a great idea. However, the execution of this idea has problem and I hope you guys can learn from the mistakes and improve in the future.

Problem 1: The contest criteria/rule was not clear. Everyone entered the contest with different understanding. Who would think the winner was the one who used Photoshop??? (I have nothing against the winner since I think his Photoshop work was great but it would be more appropriate if we have a contest about using Photoshop).

Problem 2: I did not sign up to the contest to be spammed everyday via text messaging. I talked to almost everyone that I know who voted for the contest. Everyone got spammed text messages from you guys. That really sucks. It costs $ for receiving the text messages. I know that you guys went to another third party group to do this. Do something about this. What you need to know is that every time we receive a spammed message, we have to curse. And you know, we all curse whom.

I typically don't post this kind of comments. However, one or more spammed text messages a day. That's just pure evil. I can't take it anymore.

Note: If the issue is not resolved somehow. Consider to be spammed back with this post everywhere on the forum until my message is heard. All I ask is to STOP spamming us via text messaging.
mongoose009
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Postby Beran » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:21 pm

we have nothing to do with the text messaging, and if you did a tiny bit of searching, you would see the post where i show how to keep from being harassed by 43kix.com.

http://www.airsoftpacific.com/viewtopic.php?t=23594
Let your plans be as dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Beran

Postby mongoose009 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:34 pm

Beran,

I believe you that you guys have nothing to do with the spamming. I appreciate your post to solve the problem.
Maybe next time you guys should be more careful about choosing a vendor to partner with. Do better homework.

Look at what your buddy Matt said about 43kix's privacy policy. They fooled everyone then. If that's in their privacy policy, can we sue them?

Matt wrote:Well, for everybody who thinks Josh's photo is the best, you probably should have voted for it. For those of you who didn't vote because you didn't want to text, 43kix's privacy policy says they don't sell phone #s to companies or send unsolicited texts. I mentioned that previously, and I also would not run a contest with them without first knowing this.
mongoose009
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Return to Airsoft News