Punisher: Show Your Airsoft Arsenal RESULTS ARE IN!

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

Postby DMitri » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:22 pm

You're 35?

http://airsoftpacific.com/viewtopic.php?t=23594

I'm curious as to what content was on these text messages that made you think they were coming from, or paid for by an airsoft forum.
DMitri
Banned
Banned

Team: N/A

Postby mongoose009 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:32 pm

Beran,

I believe you that you guys have nothing to do with the spamming. I appreciate your post to solve the problem.
Maybe next time you guys should be more careful about choosing a vendor to partner with. Do better homework.

Look at what your buddy Matt said about 43kix's privacy policy. They fooled everyone then. If that's in their privacy policy, can we sue them?

Matt wrote:Well, for everybody who thinks Josh's photo is the best, you probably should have voted for it. For those of you who didn't vote because you didn't want to text, 43kix's privacy policy says they don't sell phone #s to companies or send unsolicited texts. I mentioned that previously, and I also would not run a contest with them without first knowing this.
mongoose009
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Tombstone » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:25 pm

Stop posting your replies in every thread, keep them in the one where your issues are being resolved in.
Dont clutter the boards any more then it already is.
No expectations, No disappointment
Tombstone

Team: Mithril

Postby Slick.50 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:41 am

The first place was freaken awsome. ..........The second and third ......Well I nearly pissed on my self laughing my assoff. why did you select those ??? thier wher so menny that wher way better.
Well next time guys. 8)

Agin nice job to the first place winner ;)

Next time guy's use the POLL to vote next time, Cellphones SUCKASS.

Don
OP: RT. ALPHA Co. 3rd Platoon 4th Squad Leader
Slick.50
Soldier
Soldier

Previous

Return to Airsoft News