New Video from Team Plague

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

Postby Spektre » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:58 pm

Don't you worry about us. We're made up of a lot of people that aren't too serious about it. And yeah...Werewolf is just werewolf. We play to have fun mostely. Thanks for the tips though, we'll keep that in mind. Our best description of our team is that we look anarchic. Unorganized and crazy. that's us. :D
In order to converse with an equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God.
Spektre
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby BallBoy » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:19 am

well first of all ya i shouldeve tucked my blue shirt but second of all i didnt get my boots till afterwards because they were at a friends house but it was intense too... next time we do something like a film like this im sure ill be mentioned a lil bit more... so yah hey did anyone like my terrorist mask?
Pwnage is my specialty :shoot2:
BallBoy
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Grim » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:31 am

"Keep moving you idiot" (that dude wasnt wearing eye protection, I hope that wasn't in the middle of a game)

"Hit Hit I'm Out" Did that guy call himself out and keep playing?

I think i might be crazy
tata
Grim
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Skywalker » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:25 pm

LeprousTermite wrote:"Keep moving you idiot" (that dude wasnt wearing eye protection, I hope that wasn't in the middle of a game)

"Hit Hit I'm Out" Did that guy call himself out and keep playing?

I think i might be crazy
tata

Oh, that was Tyler "Canadian Kid". We gave him glasses when we got to the starting point. It wasn't the middle of a game. I am not sure who called "hit", but I think that he went back and respawned. Thats what we were trying to accomplish, a respawn. People ran outta ammo quickly though. When the cameraman shifted and said something like "whoa, motherf***er", he was doing so because he got shot. He was right next to Josh......and when I popped around and tried to shoot josh, a few bb's went wild. Whoops.... :lol:
Año de nieves, año de bienes.
Skywalker
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Grim » Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:11 am

Skywalker wrote:Oh, that was Tyler "Canadian Kid". We gave him glasses when we got to the starting point. It wasn't the middle of a game. I am not sure who called "hit", but I think that he went back and respawned. Thats what we were trying to accomplish, a respawn. People ran outta ammo quickly though. When the cameraman shifted and said something like "whoa, motherf***er", he was doing so because he got shot. He was right next to Josh......and when I popped around and tried to shoot josh, a few bb's went wild. Whoops.... :lol:

Hah.. I thought the cameraman got hit, I L'd-O-L'd. I've seen that happen in a few videos, its funny how some react, they usually get mad, hah... I don't know why its so funny... I want to go see it again... I think I shall
Grim
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Andy » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:46 pm

i would of gone with the olive but i still like it
Andy
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Skywalker » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:26 pm

Andy wrote:i would of gone with the olive but i still like it