Airsoft Radio is Back

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

Airsoft Radio is Back

Postby Matt » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:36 pm

Lance from Airsoft Radio has recently emailed me to inform everyone that Airsoft Radio is back again with a new episode! Check out the page for the latest show download links.

I'm Lance from AirsoftRadio.com. I've been into Airsoft for a long, long time. Some of you may have heard of me or my show before, some of you may not. AirsoftRadio.com started in January of 2004, and unfortunately we had to stop the show for a while. But we are back on the Internet again.

We are advertisement free, we finance our own show, and we truly speak freely about everything having to do with Airsoft. We have worldwide distribution on the Internet, and even before people knew what Podcasting was we were getting thousands of downloads per month (which continued even after we stopped producing new shows). Since we have worldwide distribution, we take on a huge subject: the international Airsoft scene. We include all countries, and all topics.
Matt

Team: APST

Postby fuzzydice123 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:43 am

haha im listening to airsoft radio

cool

EDIT: there is some pretty cool stuff on here... listen to these guys, they are halarious.
Ill meet you at the bikeracks- Knuckles
2007's Most Improved Player
fuzzydice123

Team: N/A

Return to Airsoft News