[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
We're Back! - Airsoft News

We're Back!

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

We're Back!

Postby Matt » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:17 am

Airsoft Pacific is back in business at our new host, at least 95%. Our game photo galleries are still moving over, all 6 GIGABYTES of photos. Damn. You people make lots of data. It's no small feat moving all of this stuff over, but I'm glad it's finally done.

We can rest easy now, we're back up and running at a Tier 4 host provider with 24/7/365 support, 99.95% guaranteed up-time and all that neat stuff. AP has outgrown the local back-room server rack. In the short term all we have done is migrate the existing website - but in the long run expect improved service from AP. There's a lot of great features we could not take advantage of on our old server, including a method to improve performance of the chat. This is a better environment for the types of scripts AP runs, so naturally we should see more efficiency. And if we don't, we can jack up our server resources on the fly.

That's enough of the nerd talk. Tell your friends we're back, thanks for all the during the downtime. A few laughs here and there kept me from wanting to punch somebody in the face (much). IF YOU FIND BUGS or experience problems, you know where the PM button is. Hit me up.
Matt

Team: APST

Postby Jester316 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:23 am

It's sad how many times I tried to open AP while it was down... I need my drama!

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Variable » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:23 am

Worst 12 hours of my life.
Variable

Team: APST

Postby pulsipher » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:27 am

I was more productive

45 Foes and counting 07/23/2012
pulsipher
Ranger
Ranger

Team: SOTA

Postby Helo » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:27 am

Yay. Thanks Matt!
That Australian Guy
Helo
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Postby Chachi » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:33 am

"The true object of all human life, is play" -GK Chesterton
"Happiness only real when shared" -Christopher Johnson McCandless
Chachi
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Lunchbox » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:56 am

G.O.A.T.
Thomas Gabriel: On your tombstone it should say "Always in the wrong place at the wrong time".
John McClane: How about "Yippi-kay-ay, meanie"
Lunchbox
Specops
Specops

Team: G.O.A.T

Postby Archangel 06 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:13 pm

Archangel 06
Soldier
Soldier

Postby CalvinB » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:30 pm

I stared at the screen for hours just willing the website back up. Facebook chat was also down for an hour FML.
I DID NOT INVENT THE INTERNETS FOR THIS
CalvinB
Ranger
Ranger

Postby VogonFord » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:55 pm

VogonFord
Specops
Specops

Team: {FAG}

Postby KA-BAR » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:05 pm

I am not half as good as I want to be, but I am twice as good as you think I am.
KA-BAR

Postby NORDIC » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:07 pm

They are in the base i repeat they are in the base...oh for the love of god get over there and shoot em bob!
NORDIC
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Seagreen » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:46 pm

"5 color Woodland....it's the new thing."
Seagreen

Team: AIRSOC

Postby Riddick » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:52 pm

Riddick

Postby Archangel 06 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:35 pm