[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
California Senate Bill 798, what can we do? - Page 5 - Airsoft News

California Senate Bill 798, what can we do?

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

Postby KA-BAR » Sun May 22, 2011 9:42 am

I am not half as good as I want to be, but I am twice as good as you think I am.
KA-BAR

Team: N/A

Postby Wisenheimer » Sun May 22, 2011 10:22 am

Wisenheimer
Ranger
Ranger

Postby lilwil » Sun May 22, 2011 10:52 am

While I agree that kids owning replicas are a major problem, I fail to see how painting them pink is going to stop kids from owning them. If anything it is going to cause more kids to own them because their parents will think they are toys.
She said I raped her? Well, where there is a Will there is a way. But just remember, if it wasn't Lil, it wasn't Wil.

Juicemachine: lilwil (the self-provlaimed racist) wrote:
Your hatred is based on ignorance.

IR the self-provlaimed racist:)
lilwil
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Catch22 » Sun May 22, 2011 10:55 am

Wow...

I didn't bother reading this thread till now, because I really don't care about California and still don't.

I just want to say, some of you "adults" need to take it down a notch. I've seen more hacking, uncivil comments and unsafe behaviour from adults at games, than I have kids. You should know by now, these kids aren't going away. No ones asking you to watch them or even teach them. If you see a problem at a game. Tell the event host or admin, exactly who and what the problem is. Then they can handle it. Just go out and have fun.

Finally, threats to players or their parents safety will not be tolerated. I know none of you would actually do anything, so why even bother posting it...
Catch22

Team: SpecDet1

Postby KA-BAR » Sun May 22, 2011 1:14 pm

I am not half as good as I want to be, but I am twice as good as you think I am.
KA-BAR

Postby Miracle » Sun May 22, 2011 1:58 pm

Lol theres some serious shit talking going on in this thread. Did I get on the AP forums or Bullshido?...
Miracle
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Switchback » Sun May 22, 2011 5:40 pm

"I have the cutest dog."
Switchback

Postby Patrick750 » Sun May 22, 2011 5:55 pm

A dirty Pantac is a happy Pantac
Patrick750
Specops
Specops

Kids

Postby B.O.P. Hawk » Sun May 22, 2011 6:13 pm

^^+1

It seems to me that the only civil and respectable posts in this thread have come from us "kids." None of us have made any threats... but you, KA-BAR, the pessimist that you are, seem to have come to an acceptance that California is going under when it comes to airsoft, just like every other part of that god-forsaken state. We defend our sport, not aid in dooming it.

I could care less if you shit-talk people, but at least do it in a propper and respectable manner.

I under stand your argument: the reason this bill started was because some parents did not discipline their child properly, and that got the kid shot. This is no reason to produce hypocritical stereotypes that every kid is the same.
You said it your self, you have been where we are: you were stupid once too.

By the way... Look it up. The law does not say that it is illegal for minors to own firearms, real or replica. It does, however, state that it is illegal for them to purchase them, and their ammunition.

"The Last Thing You Never See"
Birds of Prey: squad assault sniper
B.O.P. Hawk
Soldier
Soldier

Team: BoP

Re: Kids

Postby Jester316 » Sun May 22, 2011 6:17 pm

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Team: SpecDet1

Postby B.O.P. Hawk » Sun May 22, 2011 6:20 pm

B.O.P. Hawk
Soldier
Soldier

Postby B.O.P. Hawk » Sun May 22, 2011 6:46 pm

B.O.P. Hawk
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Miracle » Sun May 22, 2011 6:46 pm

Miracle
Soldier
Soldier

Re: Kids

Postby Ivan Daylovich™ » Sun May 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Ivan Daylovich™

Team: {FAG}

Postby B.O.P. Hawk » Sun May 22, 2011 7:38 pm

That law states that "[...A minor may posses a firearm] Other than a handgun, if the firearm was transferred to the minor by the minor’s parent or guardian or by another person with the consent of the minor’s parent or guardian" unless they have been convicted of a crime involving a gun.

The kid who was shot was most likely given permission to own his airsoft gun by his parents. If his parents did not approve, then score one for KA-BAR.

B.O.P. Hawk
Soldier
Soldier

PreviousNext

Return to Airsoft News