Updates from KWA at Shot Show

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

Updates from KWA at Shot Show

Postby Matt » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:49 am

We stopped in to talk to KWA at Shot Show today. We've got an update on projects like the KRISS VECTOR, the ATP auto version, the MKV and many more. We'll have updates tomorrow regarding the recoil AK47 lineup. As you may have seen in our photos, we had the chance to handle the vector - it's got some serious weight and durability to it along with a very ergonomic design.

KRISS VECTOR

ATP Auto, 1991 A1 re-release, MKV (Makarov)

LM4 Law Enforcement training line
Matt

Team: APST

Postby Matt » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:59 am

And more - unfortunately not much info on a release for the AK series, argh! And some MAGPUL stuff...

Matt

Team: APST

Postby ScaredShooter » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:29 am

More info on the AK would be really cool, I wish they would be a little bit more open and hurry up and release the thing.

But on the other hand, it's understandable that they want to produce a high quality product (at the same time with other products), and that takes time. Just frustrating for a hungry consumer whore!

Thanks for doing these videos.

Yesterday I noticed some new info on the KWA technical forums...
http://kwausa.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7403

"KWA’s upcoming AKG GBBR series will include the full size AKG-74M as well as an AKG-74SU. The AKG-74SU is configured with a shorter barrel, unique fixed sights, and a side-folding metal stock. Specially designed magazines are included with every AKG rifle, allowing the rifle to be safely dry fired for demonstration purposes. Realistic field stripping and operation make the AKG series the ideal training weapons. The street price for both the AKG-74M and AKG-74SU is $379.95"

So there we have it - the AKs will cost $380!

Not too shabby, I'll just be spending the price over again in mags.

For those interested in the M4 GBBRs, the link above and other official announcements in the KWA forums should have some more info on those. I believe they provided pricing as well.
Doesn't communist sound more dangerous than fascist?
ScaredShooter
Ranger
Ranger

Team: {FAG}

Return to Airsoft News