Palco / Cybergun Electronic Range at Shot

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

Palco / Cybergun Electronic Range at Shot

Postby BoogeyMan » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:56 pm

In addition to their full metal FN Herstal AEGs, PALCO/Cybergun USA introduced a new electronic shooting range. The system consists of 8 targets scalable for any size of range. Each target connects to the system which plugs into a computer. There's enough wire to stagger the targets for a challenging shooting range. The timing program is included. The system is portable and is sold in a hard carrying case.

How it works - The shooter hits the start button and the first target will light up. The target will deactivate once it's hit or time runs out. The sequence of target activation is completely programmable and timers can be added.

The exciting part of this - is that you can put this in a 'shoot house' type situation or stores can implement this as a range in their shop to encourage people to come in and test their skills or try a replica before they buy. In my opinion this system can pretty much pay for itself if you charge admission. With a price point around $1300, I'd say the return would be there over time. Be looking for this at future AP events ! !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXuQHs-cbv8&feature=g-crec-u&context=G2acc086RCGXQYbcTJ33Z_gc_8cKdjPjWIJHYc1OEPXwT-S_dgAl4[/youtube]

BoogeyMan

Team: RR KBAB

Postby Matt » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:06 pm

This was fun. Sure some of us might be crafty enough to build our own, but this system is all inclusive. Software, targets, wiring, stands... it's everything you need. Personally I think it would be awesome if some event hosts would buy these and start hosting shooting competitions aside the regular game play during downtime. With a few successful events, like Vaughn said, it would pay for itself.
Matt

Team: APST

Postby MSE-CLAYMORE » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:48 am

Matt wrote:This was fun. Sure some of us might be crafty enough to build our own, but this system is all inclusive. Software, targets, wiring, stands... it's everything you need. Personally I think it would be awesome if some event hosts would buy these and start hosting shooting competitions aside the regular game play during downtime. With a few successful events, like Vaughn said, it would pay for itself.

Had a similar system at OKIV and OKI6...We used it as a Race Gun style competition for fun and bragging rights. The winner won a set of targets. Ours were actually scaled down versions of real steel targets. Scaled for distance, making the target the correct size for our Airsoft replicas.
MSE-CLAYMORE
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Return to Airsoft News