OPSGEAR $10,000 Prize Giveaway

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

OPSGEAR $10,000 Prize Giveaway

Postby Matt » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:26 am

For those of you real-steel shooters, OPSGEAR has announced that they'll be giving away a complete loadout, everything shown on the operator at opsgear.com and more. 60+ items in all. Read more about the contest here. You have to be 21 or over to enter due to the nature of these prizes.

OPSGEAR® Launches The Ultimate Gear Giveaway! Over $10,000 Prize Package.

NORTH SALT LAKE, UTAH - Friday, June 15th, 2012 - OPSGEAR® is kicking off the Ultimate Gear Giveaway, the company's largest giveaway ever! Featuring over $10,000 in phenomenal prizes from several OPSGEAR® sponsors, this MASSIVE promotion is sure to excite anyone in the tactical or shooting world. OPSGEAR® is an industry leader and continues to set precedents with amazing gear, tactical knowledge, innovative media, and exciting sweepstakes.
The Ultimate Gear Give away runs from June 15th through August 31st, 2012. To see the "Official Rules" click here (http://www.opsgear.com/ugg_official_rules). The premier sponsor is ATN who will be donating a night vision kit valued at nearly $3,000! In addition to this kit, the winner of the Ultimate Gear Giveaway will receive an AR-15 from Grizzly Firearms, a Glock 17 from Get Some Guns, an EO Tech sight, $1,000 worth of firearms training from Front Sight, a Pelican hard case, weapon accessories from Magpul, gun gear from Blackhawk, Molle gear from Condor, Multicam Tru Xtreme gear from Tru-Spec, a Falcon II bag from Maxpedition, a Suunto Core Watch, Danner Boots, Revision Eyewear, a Gerber knife and multi-tool, lights from Fenix, Alta knee and elbow pads, an OPSGEAR® DVD pack including 13 DVDs, and more! See the full prize package here (http://www.opsgear.com/ultimategeargiveaway). OPSGEAR® is giving away everything an operator needs from head-to-toe!

OPSGEAR® CEO David Burnell says, "This is a great way for us to give back to our customers and fans while promoting some of the awesome gear we carry. If you've got the mission...We've got the gear!" Brandy Vega, VP of Media and Communications says, "We are so excited about his promotion! It's the biggest giveaway we've ever done! We've had tremendous success with the Weekly Freebie. So, we've decided to take it to the next level by offering this once in a lifetime prize package!"

Enter now or get more information here:
http://www.facebook.com/opsgear or http://www.opsgear.com/ultimategeargiveaway
Matt

Team: APST

Re: OPSGEAR $10,000 Prize Giveaway

Postby dos_Santos » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:54 pm

I signed up a few days ago. I am going to win for sure.
I do hope that after all this discreditable shuffling we may be taken into action. It has a wonderful way of reconciling a man with himself: and with everybody else, sometimes. - 1st Lt. James Dillon
dos_Santos
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Postby Jester316 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:07 pm

This should be put in the RS forum due to entry prizes including an AR15 and G17. As well as must be 21 years old to win...

Also, I entered. Why not...

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Orwell » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:34 am

Jester316 wrote:This should be put in the RS forum due to entry prizes including an AR15 and G17. As well as must be 21 years old to win...

This. Plus, it really doesn't hurt to (at least publicly) not associate with the firearms community. Gateway drug and all that nonsense.
Orwell
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Matt » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:06 am

Good point, I've updated the story to more clearly explain it as a real-steel giveaway and added a line about the 21 and over requirement. OPSGEAR asked me to post the news, moving it to the real-steel forum would make it virtually invisible and not help them spread the word at all.
Matt

Team: APST

Postby Jester316 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:22 am

Matt wrote:Good point, I've updated the story to more clearly explain it as a real-steel giveaway and added a line about the 21 and over requirement. OPSGEAR asked me to post the news, moving it to the real-steel forum would make it virtually invisible and not help them spread the word at all.

That's fine than. I just don't want a bunch of 14 year olds entering to win and then getting pissed at AP when they find out they were legally unable to win...

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Топотун » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:58 pm

dos_Santos wrote:I signed up a few days ago. I am going to win for sure.

Dammit, I was going to sign up, and then I saw your post. No point in trying now.
Pacifism is a luxury paid for by warriors.
Топотун
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Airsoft News