The Battlefield Las Vegas Experience

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

The Battlefield Las Vegas Experience

Postby Matt » Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:03 pm

This year at Shot Show we were invited to attend ZShot's dealer party at Battlefield Las Vegas, for those of you unfamiliar with the place, this is an indoor shooting range right off the strip. They've got anything from hand-guns to belt fed LMGs available to shoot. We ran 2 belts through the M240, because why not? Go big or go home, am I right? We also put 4 magazines through a KRISS Super V. See our video below.

I wanted to give a shout out to these guys for offering such amazing service. We found the staff at Battlefield Las Vegas to be very knowledgeable and professional. The majority of these guys are either prior or current military. ZShot picked up the tab for some of our rounds, but I would definitely come back in the future and consider it well worth the cost.

Even better, they're looking to expand into Airsoft in the near future for force on force. By next year they plan to have a fully operational kill-house experience. Beyond this, they'll have scripted live scenario packages with actors and professional pyrotechnics. To us, it sounded like an experience similar to what we've offered at our CQC Competitions -- only better with professional theatrical elements. These guys are definitely worth a look next time you are in Vegas!

Matt

Team: APST

Re: The Battlefield Las Vegas Experience

Postby McNair » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:04 pm

That 240 gave me a chubby.
McNair

Team: N/A

Postby LION1 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:32 pm

hey Matt. Did you see any prices for just shooting any gun? or do you have to buy their packages? because me and my friend were thinking about going there in the summer. thanks in advance.
Archer - I almost feel bad about that...almost
LION1
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby Matt » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:34 pm

You don't have to buy the packages, you can purchase rounds fired for any individual gun you want. For example, the belt fed machine guns were all $100 for 40 rounds. The subguns were $50 for 40 rounds, I believe, and the ARs were somewhere in the middle.
Matt

Team: APST

Return to Airsoft News