Umarex receives Worldwide Glock license

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

Umarex receives Worldwide Glock license

Postby Grounded » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:03 pm

Who would figure that Austria and Germany would join forces in Airsoft and created headwind. Announced today Umarex received full worldwide licensing of the GLOCK brand. For those that are familiar with this company this is great news for us airsofters and those alike that already carry glocks as home defense or conceal carry. Don’t expect anything anytime soon, distribution is expected worldwide; in the United States is set to begin first quarter of 2018 excluding France and French region. Until then we can only dream of the possibilities of having more selection of handguns in the market. Along with having Beretta, Roger, Walter, Colt and now Glock under their licensing belt, i cannot wait to see what the future holds out of the new relationship. I am interested to hear, will you be buying a Glock in the upcoming months? Attached is the press release.

http://www.eliteforceairsoft.com/world-market-leaders-join-forces-umarex-receives-glock-license/

Stay Frosty
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Team: N/A

Re: Umarex receives Worldwide Glock license

Postby T. Bologna » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:21 pm

this is awesome! I will definitely be picking one up. currently own a g17. its a blast. cant wait to see these in action.
T. Bologna
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Umarex receives Worldwide Glock license

Postby Grounded » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:23 pm

Yeah it is ! Post some pics I love to see them!
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Airsoft News