Battlesim Tactical Brand

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

Postby Killer » Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:26 am

This sounds awesome Hellmut! Will some of the vests have pistol holsters like on the vest? or is that an option? I ask this because my leg is a little small for a holster. So it would be a great help if there is a place for a pistol on the vest :D
Killer
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Postby patrick_fitzgerald » Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:24 am

Dakota wrote:No affence i just think gas guns are well a little lame they shouldnt be used because they can you know alot more accuracy better power better distance Co2's shouldnt be used.

What were you even trying to say? That in no way resembled a coherent thought...
Through the Fire and the Flames we carry on!
patrick_fitzgerald
Grunt
Grunt

Postby DeathkillerCOBB » Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:01 pm

WTF are you trying to say "Dakota" Fanning?
Dirka Dirka Muhammed Jihad....
DeathkillerCOBB
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Modern-Crusader » Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:55 pm

Nightshade wrote:Make a P90 vest and you could make a shitpot of cash.

Oh please oh please!.
Modern-Crusader
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Zack » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:24 am

Dakota wrote:No affence i just think gas guns are well a little lame they shouldnt be used because they can you know alot more accuracy better power better distance Co2's shouldnt be used.

That settles it, the English language is officially dead. I would like to thank all of you who contributed to the downfall of western civilization.
Zack
Ranger
Ranger

Postby omega1 » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:32 pm

maceria wrote:

That settles it, the English language is officially dead. I would like to thank all of you who contributed to the downfall of western civilization.

That settles it, this thread is undead, because you necroposted on a thread over 6 months old. (notice, the following would have been the correct way to necropost)
>

On topic, I would like to know how this project is going, I haven't heard anything of it since hellmut posted it.
>

So, as you can see, that would have been the correct way to continue a dead thread.

On topic, I really would like to know if this gear line is at all up and running yet, and definitely would be all over a P90 vest if it came out. I personally think that having the fill stem sticking out of the bottom could pose the potential to bust it.
M4 CQBR, P90 TR, M3 Shorty, HFC M9, KJW Sig P229, WE 1911
omega1
Specops
Specops

Previous

Return to Airsoft News