Rise of CQC

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

Rise of CQC

Postby Grounded » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:40 am

With our season winding down, CQC styled events is starting to be on the rise in the PNW. From AP: CQC Challenge to SPECDET1: CQC Class (which i signed up) This represents great news for new and seasoned airsoft veterans. This is more like a family reunion, so many inactive players came out for this event. Long ago there has been a stigmata among our community of being assholes and not being tolerant to those who are new. We all are guilty (including me) of undermining individuals who asks basic questions such as "whats a good gbb pistol" or "whats a good starting rifle?" With CQC hitting it up big, lets take the time to welcome those new players and learn to be inclusive to our community. We have been given the opportunity to expand AP and to grow our sport. Set aside those toxic negative individuals who have been the ones that was responsible for people leaving airsoft. Excluding organizations, players or event hosts will only damage us. We will always support local, always. All i am saying is to keep an open mind.Granted its all to be taken by a case by case basis. That being said, here is my footage from AP'S CQC event. This Friday SPECDET 1 is hosting a CQC Class at OAA! If you guys have not done so, register for NOW for this great event! See you there!

Stay Frosty
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Team: N/A

Re: Rise of CQC

Postby Seagreen » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:35 pm

You guys even sparked me to begin building where BSP left off several years ago.

Expect to see AIRSOC milsim/tacsim events during 2018.
"5 color Woodland....it's the new thing."
Seagreen

Team: AIRSOC

Postby Heretic » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:00 am

Seagreen wrote:You guys even sparked me to begin building where BSP left off several years ago.

Expect to see AIRSOC milsim/tacsim events during 2018.

CUUUUUMMMMING!!!
Heretic
Specops
Specops

Postby Grounded » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:19 am

That's what i am talking about! Bring out and show us your weapons! 2018 will be a great year for AP and for airsoft in the Northwest!
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Postby drpepper475 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:42 pm

Good to hear that others want to see airsoft succeed. Having an open mind to new things doesn't hurt either.
"you guys might be winning ,but I'm having more fun"
drpepper475

Postby CrossBow » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:57 pm

-
I just got back from Santa Wars 12 (awesome time BTW) and was asked more the once when is AP's next CQB Challenge ... :?: :?:
My canned reply was Q1-2018, so my advice to you is to take advantage of any training and get your kit together.
CrossBow
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Seagreen » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:33 pm

The AIRSOC Challenge II will be held in the Spring of '18. AIRSOC Challenge III will follow in the Fall of '18.

I will announce dates pertaining to Challenge dates AND monthly training opportunities.

AIRSOC (Airsoft Scenario Operations Community) has reassembled to take tacsim/milsim fixed opfor events to yet another level.

I will provide details about specific dates as soon as I can get each one locked down. Challenge events will be hosted with WARSPORTNW at Camp Rilea. Utilizing the MOUT area as well as some of the other terrain options.
"5 color Woodland....it's the new thing."
Seagreen

Team: AIRSOC

Postby Grounded » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:45 pm

This is great!
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Airsoft News