[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
The Passing of One of Our Own. Brandon Burbridge. - Airsoft News

The Passing of One of Our Own. Brandon Burbridge.

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

The Passing of One of Our Own. Brandon Burbridge.

Postby Grounded » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:53 pm

This topic not so easy to discuss let alone to write about. I am at a loss of words. One of our own has passed on and while there is no easy way to describe, I want to give the Burbridge and the Nitehawk family my sincere condolences. The game of airsoft allows us to expand make new friends and learn from each other. Brandon not only took the same attitude to airsoft but also into paintball.

Death is a part of life and words of encouragement can often help others get out of their rut. It’s easy to tell someone to hang in there and to keep a positive vibe when they are going through the high and low seas of emotions but when it happens to you, keeping your chin up isn’t always the easiest thing to do. Even so, it’s impossible. We joke around on the field and sometimes fling shit to each other, when deep down i like to think that we care and look out for not only your fellow team mate but each other, just remember that our time can come at anytime. The Burbridge Family needs our help, Hunter Ward has created a gofundme page to help with the expenses associated with such tragic event, please if you can help click on the link below and contribute.

From the staff of Airsoft Pacific, you are in our hearts and minds and know that the Airsoft community supports you.

Stay Frosty

Grounded
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Team: N/A

Re: The Passing of One of Our Own. Brandon Burbridge.

Postby Norseman » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:43 am

I met Dale on a cold call because Spokane Airsoft was looking for a field. We had been playing out at Cheney. But we had some problems with the field and its direction. Dale didnt know anything about airsoft but was gracious to us and we were well received. This was back in the day when airsoft was a shadow of what it is now.

Dale had two sons, Tommy and Brandon and I had one son Wyatt, and they played airsoft together. I had to go to the oilfield to pay off a heart attack which included a heart flight. Spent 7 years out there.

It seems impossible that the little guy I knew back then was 16 years old and today has passed on.....

As a father of four I have no words for the greatest fear any parent can have, the loss of a child. Im so sorry for this!

My family and I sends its love to yours Dale. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Wade
Norseman
Sponsor
Sponsor

Team: SDD

Re: The Passing of One of Our Own. Brandon Burbridge.

Postby Grounded » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:01 pm

Thank you for your kinds words friend.
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Team: N/A

Return to Airsoft News