Grand Opening Airsoft Playground

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

Grand Opening Airsoft Playground

Postby Matt » Tue May 09, 2006 8:57 pm

[right]http://www.airsoftpacific.com/images/news/Airsoft_Playground.jpg[/right]For any of our California viewers, I just received word about a new indoor facility that is opening in Los Angeles. Airsoft Playground are having a grand opening event on May 13, 2006. They've also got a fully equipped storefront. For directions or photos, check out the website.
Matt

Team: APST

Postby shrimpy323 » Tue May 09, 2006 9:26 pm

Wow. That place looks pretty nice. It sacrificed a bit on looks, but it's cheap. Kinda makes me wish I lived there. Oh well....
shrimpy323
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Postby smokeythebear » Wed May 10, 2006 12:09 pm

good price nice store, I'd add stuff to the feild here and there but still great place.
smokeythebear
Grunt
Grunt

Postby RedSpartan5 » Wed May 10, 2006 12:46 pm

Looks pimp, wish I could play in the CQC field for a day :D To bad I live on the other side of the country :cry:
RedSpartan5
Ranger
Ranger

???

Postby Ginocide » Wed May 10, 2006 2:39 pm

smokeythebear wrote:good price nice store, I'd add stuff to the feild here and there but still great place.

So you're from the atlantic coast, but have an airsoft pacific account? Lol
I don't mess with people who own guns, they have contingency plans.
Ginocide
Specops
Specops

Field

Postby Ginocide » Wed May 10, 2006 2:40 pm

We need more airsoft fields in Oregon, preferabbly in my neck of the woods. :D
Ginocide
Specops
Specops

Re: Field

Postby Braddock » Wed May 10, 2006 2:41 pm

Ginocide wrote:We need more airsoft fields in Oregon, preferabbly in my neck of the woods. :D

Go find some...
Braddock

Postby Pope_Alex_Kaeda_I » Wed May 10, 2006 2:52 pm

Ginocide wrote:We need more airsoft fields in Oregon, preferabbly in my neck of the woods. :D
[rant]I am constantly amazed by people who say things like this. Instead of strapping on their own Leather Personel Carriers (boots, to the rest of you), and taking a look around, they ask others to do the work. They dont want to put their time, energy, and money into finding a good field - they want to just show up and shoot.

Perhaps this is why I've almost quit searching for new fields - I've spent my money, time, and energy trying to find new place - and gotten tired of doing everything I can to make sure that the rest of you are having fun, and then putting up with complaints "oh, theres too much undergrowth, oh its too far of a walk, oh this and oh that"

[/rant]
Member of the AirsoftReview Mafia
Umlaut Rabbit - 28 June 2008, Unchkin Rabbit 29 May 2009
Pope_Alex_Kaeda_I

Location: Google makes me clever. Photoshop makes me beautiful.

Postby shrimpy323 » Wed May 10, 2006 4:53 pm

Double
Last edited by shrimpy323 on Wed May 10, 2006 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shrimpy323
Ranger
Ranger

Postby shrimpy323 » Wed May 10, 2006 4:55 pm

Alex that one field at Estacada where you held the Wacky White Rabbit was an awesome place. So it's a bit of a walk but it's worth it even if your frozen. I love that field.

[rant]I am constantly amazed by people who say things like this. Instead of strapping on their own Leather Personel Carriers (boots, to the rest of you), and taking a look around, they ask others to do the work. They dont want to put their time, energy, and money into finding a good field - they want to just show up and shoot.

Perhaps this is why I've almost quit searching for new fields - I've spent my money, time, and energy trying to find new place - and gotten tired of doing everything I can to make sure that the rest of you are having fun, and then putting up with complaints "oh, theres too much undergrowth, oh its too far of a walk, oh this and oh that"

[/rant] Quoted Rant For Emphasis!
shrimpy323
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Ginocide » Thu May 11, 2006 8:33 pm

alex_kaeda wrote:

[/rant]

Okay, just because I would like more airsoft fields doesn't mean I have not been actively searching for several. In my opinoin airsoft is far from widely popular and there are relatively few who play it, should there be several in my backyard I would still seek and hope for more. So, before you open your mouth for some idle minded and misled rant, think, and don't be an a$$ making assumptions left and right.
Ginocide
Specops
Specops

Postby yandle » Thu May 11, 2006 8:38 pm

FYI fireing an airsoft gun within city limits is illegal in most cities, please check your local legislation on air rifles.
Treefrog361
1st Chairborne Forces Operational Detachment-1337 (1st Space Shuttle Door Gunner)
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
yandle

Postby proletariat » Thu May 11, 2006 8:48 pm

Is it possible to do airsoft at paintball palace in eugene?
walk like a man
proletariat
Soldier
Soldier

Postby KA-BAR » Fri May 12, 2006 9:17 am

i kinda hate to be the nay sayer...but did anyone look at the pics???? this looks like a PB speedball field to be honest and did anyone read this fields rules??? hits to the gun count as kills??...their senarios are CS;S based...i dunno.... i kinda dont like the way it looks. as for accessability for southern cali players, glad they have a venue.
KA-BAR

Postby BigRed » Sun May 14, 2006 5:52 pm

paintball palace? i seriously doubt it.
BigRed
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to Airsoft News