[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Grand Opening Airsoft Playground - Airsoft News

Grand Opening Airsoft Playground

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

Grand Opening Airsoft Playground

Postby Matt » Tue May 09, 2006 8:57 pm

[right]http://www.airsoftpacific.com/images/news/Airsoft_Playground.jpg[/right]For any of our California viewers, I just received word about a new indoor facility that is opening in Los Angeles. are having a grand opening event on May 13, 2006. They've also got a fully equipped storefront. For directions or photos, check out the website.
Matt

Team: APST

Postby shrimpy323 » Tue May 09, 2006 9:26 pm

Wow. That place looks pretty nice. It sacrificed a bit on looks, but it's cheap. Kinda makes me wish I lived there. Oh well....
shrimpy323
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Postby smokeythebear » Wed May 10, 2006 12:09 pm

Join the :
smokeythebear
Grunt
Grunt

Postby RedSpartan5 » Wed May 10, 2006 12:46 pm

Looks pimp, wish I could play in the CQC field for a day :D To bad I live on the other side of the country :cry:
RedSpartan5
Ranger
Ranger

???

Postby Ginocide » Wed May 10, 2006 2:39 pm

I don't mess with people who own guns, they have contingency plans.
Ginocide
Specops
Specops

Field

Postby Ginocide » Wed May 10, 2006 2:40 pm

Ginocide
Specops
Specops

Re: Field

Postby Braddock » Wed May 10, 2006 2:41 pm

Braddock

Postby Pope_Alex_Kaeda_I » Wed May 10, 2006 2:52 pm

Member of the AirsoftReview Mafia
Umlaut Rabbit - 28 June 2008, Unchkin Rabbit 29 May 2009
Pope_Alex_Kaeda_I

Location: Google makes me clever. Photoshop makes me beautiful.

Postby shrimpy323 » Wed May 10, 2006 4:53 pm

Last edited by shrimpy323 on Wed May 10, 2006 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shrimpy323
Ranger
Ranger

Postby shrimpy323 » Wed May 10, 2006 4:55 pm

Alex that one field at Estacada where you held the Wacky White Rabbit was an awesome place. So it's a bit of a walk but it's worth it even if your frozen. I love that field.

[rant]I am constantly amazed by people who say things like this. Instead of strapping on their own Leather Personel Carriers (boots, to the rest of you), and taking a look around, they ask others to do the work. They dont want to put their time, energy, and money into finding a good field - they want to just show up and shoot.

Perhaps this is why I've almost quit searching for new fields - I've spent my money, time, and energy trying to find new place - and gotten tired of doing everything I can to make sure that the rest of you are having fun, and then putting up with complaints "oh, theres too much undergrowth, oh its too far of a walk, oh this and oh that"

[/rant] Quoted Rant For Emphasis!
shrimpy323
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Ginocide » Thu May 11, 2006 8:33 pm

Ginocide
Specops
Specops

Postby yandle » Thu May 11, 2006 8:38 pm

Treefrog361
1st Chairborne Forces Operational Detachment-1337 (1st Space Shuttle Door Gunner)
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
yandle

Postby proletariat » Thu May 11, 2006 8:48 pm

walk like a man
proletariat
Soldier
Soldier

Postby KA-BAR » Fri May 12, 2006 9:17 am

KA-BAR