[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
CQC4 New Venue Found! - Airsoft News

CQC4 New Venue Found!

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

CQC4 New Venue Found!

Postby Matt » Tue May 16, 2006 10:42 pm

Thanks to our friends of Team Terror, we've got a brand new venue in line for CQC4 and we're 100% back on track for our original date and timeslots. Everything continues as planned for the new location. I've updated the with new details and a link to some photos of the new venue. For the sake of realism and keeping this as exciting as possible, we're not releasing any details on the exact location of the venue at this point. Teams will be given detailed directions a few days prior to the event.

Matt

Team: APST

The hold out airsoft battle

Postby Dakota » Sat Jun 03, 2006 5:20 am

Ok me and my freinds try to set up an ambush at the side of a creek. I myself was down by a tree in wich waiting for the enemy. I was using my M4 spring assualt rifle. There came two of the enemy troops I opened fire hitting one in the face the other took cover. Two more enemies unseen came from the other side of the creek unloading heavy gun fire with there AK 47's. I got one shot off then me and another one of my freinds fell back the other two killed. We ran into a barn my freind got behind two trashcans while i got behind a old demo car. We waited for them then loads of bullets came flying in. The enemy that was shot in the head was back in the game they used there medic on him. We couldnt do that because our medic was dead. I heard a shot from behind me my freind had killed there medic. Two of the machine gunners came in firing at will. I popped out from behind a tire shot and killed one machine gunner then another came from behind my freind shot and wounded him then shot again and killed him i did like the excact same! so we won the battle!
Dakota
Dakota
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Postby Niall » Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:28 am

Dakota, WTF?
Vash Koshmar - I aim to please... Maim or kill, depends on my mood.
Niall

Postby bajablast » Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:46 am

bajablast
Soldier
Soldier

Return to Airsoft News