[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
New Video from DZZ2! - Airsoft News

New Video from DZZ2!

Read and comment on recent Airsoft News happenings. Also found on the main page of the website.

New Video from DZZ2!

Postby Matt » Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:57 pm

I've added a video to , footage from Niall/WAORAirsoft.com's Dancin at the Zombie Zoo 2 Halloween theme game at StrikeZone! Check it out to see some of the wild costumes on both the player and actor teams.
Matt

Team: APST

Postby shrimpy323 » Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:36 pm

Last edited by shrimpy323 on Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shrimpy323
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Postby Millwe5 » Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:45 pm

...when your castles turn to sand...
Millwe5
Specops
Specops

Postby Wickers » Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:46 pm

Wickers
Ranger
Ranger

Postby vamps » Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:54 pm

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
vamps
Ranger
Ranger

Postby fuzzydice123 » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:11 pm

Ill meet you at the bikeracks- Knuckles
2007's Most Improved Player
fuzzydice123

Postby Silent » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:33 pm

The coffee will generally taste better if the latrines are dug downstream from the mess area....

- US Army Field Manual, circa 1860
Silent

Postby Skywalker » Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:51 am

Año de nieves, año de bienes.
Skywalker
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Mack » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:36 am

WAR does not determine who is right, only who is left.
Mack
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Mono » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:50 pm

Y'all just left me to die, guys... real effin' cool. Could've at least told me there was a zombie coming around the corner. I did a good job of dying, though. I wish Matt would've put the next part of my death sequence in there, I said they'd never make me one of them and shot myself in the head with my pistol. (320fps) It hurt a bit, I think I was bleeding from the head after that, but the theatrics were necessary. I'd gotten pretty good at being zombified by then, to tell the truth. And Matt cut it out. ): !!

Other than that, it was a great movie. Made me proud to be a part of it.

Well, uh... Yes, that will happen.
Mono
Specops
Specops

Postby Eclipzed » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:58 pm

Hey there was some footage of my dad!!! W00t!!! Go chase and RadDad!
Eclipzed
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Deleteplz » Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:50 pm

Airsoft Pacific's 2006 Most Improved Player
Deleteplz

Postby Valentine » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:04 pm

"When I was a kid 'the shit' was a bad thing..." Vulcan
Valentine
Specops
Specops

Postby Tyrant » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:38 pm

"Never Run With Scissors" Col. Jack O'Neill US Air Force......Two Ls
Tyrant

Team: DRAT

Postby SoulReaper1234 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:43 pm

First of all guns don't kill people. I could stab someone with a fork...LETS OUTLAW SILVERWARE! -ACID-
SoulReaper1234
Specops
Specops

Next

Return to Airsoft News