FNG here! Thanks for having me!

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

FNG here! Thanks for having me!

Postby DiRtYMeAtCuRTiN » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:20 pm

Had a post up a few days ago, not sure what happened to it, so I'll just try again.

Feel free to just call me dirt or dirty,whatever, not bothered.
that said,really looking forward to getting involved with this sport and community, I've been interested in history and war for a long time,i think most of us have at one point or another, the mil-sim aspect really does seem like alot of fun and really interesting, i'd have to say the biggest thing besides just having some fun for me is getting on a team and learning some team tactics and strategy. look forward to learning from you guys!
DiRtYMeAtCuRTiN
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: FNG here! Thanks for having me!

Postby Grounded » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:44 pm

Hi and welcome. Your query in history is interesting. You will find that most of the events hosted in the Pacific Northwest ranges from cowboys to current events such as Narcos and post Iraq events. Majority of the events goes beyond the typical “backyard” battles. All of WARSPORT NW events has some storyline with historical facts added. There’s many teams here that has underlying themes taken from historical events, units and event task forces. Utilize your sources here to find for teams.

Best of luck, stay frosty.
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Re: FNG here! Thanks for having me!

Postby Airsoft Pacific » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:37 am

Welcome to AP and we are glad your login issue got worked through!

If anyone else has issues logging in :banghead: don't hesitate to contact us :-D !!
Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Instragram
Airsoft Pacific
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Introductions and Orientation