New to Oregon

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

New to Oregon

Postby Voldt » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:55 am

Hey everybody so I'm trying to get back into airsoft, specifically milsim, after quitting about three years ago. I used to do some pickup games but nothing like milsim. So far I have almost my complete loadout I need for an event that I picked up from the "market" at the winter expo. I have looked at the upcoming events and I'm hoping to make it to the Homefront on March 30th, which will be my first milsim event. So far I have a plate carrier, helmet, lower mesh, a g&g m4 for a primary, a WE 1911 for a secondary, boots, 4 mag pouches, 4 mid caps, and a multicam lower bdu that's one size too big and a multicam tact shirt that turned out to be TWO sizes too big. If anyone knows any place I can pick up a pair of multicam bdu's that will last, but don't put a dent in the wallet, I'm happy to hear any suggestions. Same would go for low profile eyewear, pouches I might need, hydration containers I can attach to my plate carrier, radio, a belt, etc etc. I'm glad to finally take this sport a little more seriously, and any suggestions would be very helpful.
Voldt
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: New to Oregon

Postby Raging Hormann » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:44 am

Welcome to the state! I too am just getting back in and have similar goals. I have quite a few old pouches that I’m looking to get rid of, mostly OD, black, or ACU, so I’m not sure if any will be in line with your loadout goals. If you’re trying to trade for the stuff that’s the wrong size, let me know and if it’s the right size for me I’ll gladly trade some gear if you’re interested, or I’d be willing to pay after this next weekend.

See you out there sometime,
Spencer
R.I.P. Spc. Taylor Marks; Until We Meet Again
I'm so inappropriate, even I need an adult some times.
Eudorus wrote:...and simply show up and shoot everyone since all of these assholes are running around on our island.

SPECIAL FORCES J.A.D GROUP SINCE 2012
Raging Hormann

Postby Voldt » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:39 pm

Raging Hormann wrote:Welcome to the state! I too am just getting back in and have similar goals. I have quite a few old pouches that I’m looking to get rid of, mostly OD, black, or ACU, so I’m not sure if any will be in line with your loadout goals. If you’re trying to trade for the stuff that’s the wrong size, let me know and if it’s the right size for me I’ll gladly trade some gear if you’re interested, or I’d be willing to pay after this next weekend.

See you out there sometime,
Spencer

Well I am trying to keep in in multicam and like tan/coyote. The shirt is an xl and the pants are a l and I wear a medium if you do have anything to trade I'm more than happy to consider it.
Voldt
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Raging Hormann » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:19 am

Doesn’t look like I will. I need medium pants as well and most likely large top. Oh well!
R.I.P. Spc. Taylor Marks; Until We Meet Again
I'm so inappropriate, even I need an adult some times.
Eudorus wrote:...and simply show up and shoot everyone since all of these assholes are running around on our island.

SPECIAL FORCES J.A.D GROUP SINCE 2012
Raging Hormann

Postby FishSlapRepublic » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:34 am

Welcome hope you like it here.

For inexpensive low profile eyewear I like thePyramex I-Force. They work well, have anti-fog and won't break the bank. They do look Strikingly similar to the airsoft valken ones that's because they are rebrands with no upgrades but a hefty markup.

As for multicam camo I know Alleycat Surplus in Boring has a bunch in stock. They are a bit worn but they are pretty cheap.
One mag one kill.
FishSlapRepublic
Ranger
Ranger

Postby drpepper475 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:29 am

If you're into milsim make sure you go to OP homefront at camp rilea on March 30 to April 1st.
"you guys might be winning ,but I'm having more fun"
drpepper475

Postby Grounded » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:25 pm

Welcome! Homefront is a must man!!!
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Introductions and Orientation