Hey Everyone!

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

Hey Everyone!

Postby ADAMsmash3r » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:57 pm

Hey everyone! My name is Adam.
Just recently moved to the Portland area after leaving the Coast Guard. I've been playing airsoft off and on for a few years and played a few ops here and there when i was in Florida a few years back. Seems like airsoft is big up here in the NW. Pretty excited about that!

Me and my brother (Lazyass Tronaut) are going to be joining you guys this weekend for OP Broken Arrow and looking forward to meeting everyone!
ADAMsmash3r
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: Hey Everyone!

Postby ClownBaby » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:20 pm

Welcome aboard.
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby Nark » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:41 am

Welcome! A lot of people play at Camp R&R and OAA. Tell us about your kit and what you're running! I haven't gone airsofting in a while, real life duties can suck sometimes, but I'm trying to get to OAA sometime in the next couple weeks.
Nark wrote:This is gonna sound dickish but whatever I'll be that guy...
Nark
Ranger
Ranger

Postby T-Time » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:32 pm

Welcome to AP. :)
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
George S. Patton
T-Time
Grunt
Grunt

Team: Airsoft

Postby ADAMsmash3r » Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:51 am

Nark wrote:Welcome! A lot of people play at Camp R&R and OAA. Tell us about your kit and what you're running! I haven't gone airsofting in a while, real life duties can suck sometimes, but I'm trying to get to OAA sometime in the next couple weeks.

Nice! Good to know. I am currently running with an E1 P90. Just got a new TBB and a flat hop for it and still trying to piece together a better way to hold the p90 mags (drop leg holster maybe?). They are kind of awkward, but right now I just have them on a basic gun belt with a few other misc. pouches.
ADAMsmash3r
Recruit
Recruit

Postby ClownBaby » Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:59 am

Check out the Blue Force Gear "Ten Speed" SMG chest rigs.
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby Nark » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:11 am

There are lots of P90 mag pouches I believe? I just sold my P90 actually, I got it before I got an MP5 but ended up not using it cause of the same problem with holding mags, plus my buddy had a CQB beast of an MP5 that I got so I lucked out.
Nark wrote:This is gonna sound dickish but whatever I'll be that guy...
Nark
Ranger
Ranger

Return to Introductions and Orientation