[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
New to Washington area airsoft. - Introductions and Orientation

New to Washington area airsoft.

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

New to Washington area airsoft.

Postby SapphireMyr0 » Sat May 09, 2015 8:49 pm

Hey all, been airsofting for a few years now. Just came from the eastern side of the states. 25 years old and real name is matty. SapphireMyr0 has been a tag I been using for a long time. Not sure what else to say but hey all look forward to playing some games soon.
Matty
SapphireMyr0
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: New to Washington area airsoft.

Postby ClownBaby » Sun May 10, 2015 12:53 am

Welcome.

What part of Washington are you in?

We've got a few easties here, where'd you move from?
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby SapphireMyr0 » Sun May 10, 2015 7:39 am

I'm from New York and I live in Vancouver area.
Matty
SapphireMyr0
Recruit
Recruit

Postby T-Time » Sun May 10, 2015 8:45 am

Welcome to AP!!!
Why Washington? See you around. :D
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
George S. Patton
T-Time
Grunt
Grunt

Team: Airsoft

Postby ClownBaby » Sun May 10, 2015 11:49 am

Why Washington? Obviously you've never lived in NY.

Check out the local shop in that area, ThunderKissNW.
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby Darius137 » Sun May 10, 2015 7:08 pm

Greetings.

You're in a great spot for airsoft with an indoor arena right across the river in Portland, a huge indoor place up in Tacoma, 24-48 hour milsim games hosted by MilsimWest in WA and a few large paintball fields with regular games in Oregon.
Member of Rushing Russians KBДB (Cascadian VDV/Airborne) chapter.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/KEBAB.PARTY/
Darius137

Team: RR KBAB

Postby SapphireMyr0 » Sun May 10, 2015 10:21 pm

Washington is where I lived most of my youth, and I was in New York for a few years for some work located a hour north of Syracuse NY. I played mostly outdoor games with people in the area. Never played a indoor game. I don't know if my weapon would be allowed. Never had it tested. We just used what ever no limits. My rifle of choice is a scar-l made by VFC. And I'll have to give that shop a look. Most my stuff is ordered from online.
Matty
SapphireMyr0
Recruit
Recruit

Postby SapphireMyr0 » Sun May 10, 2015 10:21 pm

this post is a deleted double post.
Matty
SapphireMyr0
Recruit
Recruit

Postby T-Time » Mon May 11, 2015 1:15 pm

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
George S. Patton
T-Time
Grunt
Grunt

Team: Airsoft

Postby Nark » Mon May 11, 2015 1:28 pm

Nark
Ranger
Ranger

Return to Introductions and Orientation