Just moved

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

Just moved

Postby Broland » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:32 am

Hello fellow airsofters,

I recently moved from Joplin, Missouri to the Clackamas area and I'm looking to get into the scene up here. I've already met a few guys and been to a couple of the local shops/fields and I'm excited to start playing in the area.

A little about me:
I've been playing paintball and airsoft for about 15 years. Started in paintball and moved to airsoft around 13 years ago. Played in the Missouri area for a while and became one of the well known leaders in the area. Started doing airsmith work there, but have since gotten out of it due to time restrictions, though I'm happy to help out a fellow player where I can, and I still maintain my own stuff and help out air-techs in the Missouri area when they run into problems. Ran a team sponsored by Evike for about a year, then for personal reasons had to leave the sport for about 2-3 years. Came back and ran a field in the Joplin area and began building up a team again before finally leaving and coming here.

I've been involved with AMS (American Milsim) back before it was even AMS (back in the MSE days, no need to bring that up), and developed some replica IED's for them that they still use to this day. Been playing at the Broken Home AO (D-Day Land) since forever as it's about 45 min from my home and I grew up playing paintball/etc there, I even know the owner pretty well. My callsign is "Sarge" and that's how I'm known in the airsoft community to any of the bigger names out that way. Had the lucky opportunity to also be sponsored for a short time by AC15 (the claymore makers) and have been playing just about every role since the beginning of my career. Right now I'm just looking to enjoy a few good games when I can and getting in my trigger time.

Happy to help out any way I can, and hopefully I'll be seeing you all around the fields/stores/etc. Sorry for the long introduction.
Broland
Recruit
Recruit

Team: Highlanders

Re: Just moved

Postby Whiplash » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:25 pm

Welcome, It would be good to meet up with ya at a game sometime,there is a few coming up this month.
Whiplash
Grunt
Grunt

Team: SpecDet1

Re: Just moved

Postby ClownBaby » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:19 pm

Welcome, Welcome!
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Return to Introductions and Orientation