New guy!! Is this place still active? (played in 2003)

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

New guy!! Is this place still active? (played in 2003)

Postby M-airsoft » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:32 pm

Evergreen airsoft!!! Or Airsoft pacific, whatever you guys are now. Whats up guys!

I'm 27 now, way back in the day when I was 25 I used to play airsoft with a group called Evergreen Airsoft, in... I think it was Sultan WA. Outside of Monroe Washington.

Is this you guys?? Loved it, we'd get groups of maybe 20 on 20 and go battle. Had a ton of fun, haven't done it in a decade.

Is this still you and are you still around Woodinville/Monroe WA? How often do you play and where? Just signed up. By the way, if this isn't the group I'm looking for, please redirect me.

Oh and last thing.. is Tokyo Maruai still the most badass gun out there? ;) back in the day those were premium
M-airsoft
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: New guy!! Is this place still active? (played in 2003)

Postby Sir Stubby Eyre » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:35 pm

Looks like you are looking into the wrong website. I don't know the field you are talking about, sorry.
Sir Stubby Eyre
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Cruz FoxHound » Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:38 pm

Hey new guy! This site generally deals with Oregon airsoft, but stick around -- there are some really cool games going on
Last edited by Cruz FoxHound on Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
* Calling hits is the cornerstone of the game * Leaders live by example * Play with HONOR *
Cruz FoxHound
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Rentax » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:44 pm

Nope, AP has been around since the early 2000's it was built and run by a member of APST, Airsoft Pacific Strike Team, back in the day and has been a hub for airsoft in the PACNW ever since.
We do what we want
Rentax

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Junto » Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:18 am

Evergreen was a Washington forum that ceased operation many years ago, but we've been around longer regardless. Plenty of stuff happening out there now, in Oregon and Washington.
Junto

Team: DRAT

Postby Reascr » Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:56 pm

They've been long gone, but feel free to stay here, it's a hub for Oregon and Washington airsoft. I'm extremely new (I just hit the year and a half mark) but so far I've had nothing but good experiences with people and games advertized here
Invest in rich people.-Cai, 2014
Reascr
Grunt
Grunt

Team: RTPS

Postby Rentax » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:31 pm

Reascr wrote:but so far I've had nothing but good experiences with people and games advertized here

We can change that if you'd like? :lol:
We do what we want
Rentax

Team: SpecDet1

Postby Pacman » Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:10 pm

Hmm
Last edited by Pacman on Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
2010 AP player of the year
Pacman
Specops
Specops

Postby Reeko » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:54 pm

Members of evergreen are probably playing with snohomish county airsoft group, you can find schedules on their eponymous Meetup.com group. The forums rarely get used though. So if you want conversations, go to the skirms. Or here on ap. They play. At paintball station in stanwood now. Although there are a few smaller groups that do their own thing down south, as well as further north, in Blaine. But im not sure on their names, or locations. Ill try to find more info. On them if youd like
YOU SIR!!!!...... DO NOT HAVE ANY PANCAKE MIX!
Reeko
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Nec » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:05 am

Evergreen airsoft was my old stomping grounds for getting into more organized games back in 2006-2008. Last I played there was when the state DNR showed up at a game and caused a huge reorganization of rules. After that incident players lost interest in Evergreen Airsoft because of the state imposing new regulations on "airsoft" on state DNR land. Needless to say I haven't heard of them for years. Just like 1st-Sword, Battlesim and Tacoma Airsoft Community, Evergreen airsoft is long defunct. 7th group (Snohomish county airsoft) is now the largest public airsoft group in the Seattle area. http://www.meetup.com/Snohomish-County-Airsoft-Group/
There's a difference between a person who has a screwdriver and a person who knows what they are doing.
Nec
Specops
Specops

Postby M-airsoft » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:24 am

Damn, thanks guys!!!!!

I was just telling my girlfriend how I remember checking the thread like a day or two after I made this thread and was bummed there weren't replies.

Glad I bookmarked the thread and just randomly checked it! Appreciate you guys who gave good info. I'm definitely going to check out that Snohomish group or whatever it was.

Yeah, I'll take all the info on Seattle-ish airsoft groups I can get :) I need a new hobby, and now that I'm not a 15 year old kid and I actually have money, this would be fun as hell again (I think/hope) lol
M-airsoft
Recruit
Recruit

Return to Introductions and Orientation