Action Figures LLC -Your source for airsoft effects-

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

Action Figures LLC -Your source for airsoft effects-

Postby Action Figures LLC » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:35 pm

Some of you know us, some of you don't. We have shown up at several events in the NW and added our skills. We have rolled our custom battle rover for John Lu and blown up players in the field for Josh Warren. We handle props, role players, vehicle ops, and pyrotechnics for airsoft producers in our area. We'd like to offer our services to you.

Action Figures is owned and run by Erik Slater. A disabled Army Vet. Erik Started Action Figures with the eventual goal of helping his fellow veterans. In the short term, working as event support keeps him busy and provides him with a "mission" to keep him focused.

What can we do for you? Easy, we can blow stuff up. Our pyrotechnic offerings are easily the most discussed capability that we have. Players love it when stuff blows up. We don't stop there, however. We don't just blow stuff up, we can build custom effects designed to emulate any number of military weapons and then we put that trigger in the hands of a player. Imagine using a laser designator, a radio, a wireless igniter, or a rocket launcher to destroy a target.

We can simulate gunfire. Fireballs. Sparks. Concussion blasts. We can do it all.

Take a look at our website and FB page to see what we can do for you.

www.actionfiguresservices.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Action-F ... 5499779233
Action Figures LLC
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: Action Figures LLC -Your source for airsoft effects-

Postby ClownBaby » Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:19 am

Um, yes please. :lol:

You guys rock! Great to see you guys on here, didn't know you weren't already.

Man I'll tell you what, Red Storm was an amazing AO, (really ClownBaby, you've never mentioned that before?) but you guys made that game something really special. Between what you guys were doing on the ground, and what was going on top of the buildings with the multiple smoke locations, pretty sure at least some of the local citizens thought the Russians had landed for realz, LOL!
(the old lady in the kayak, asking a player during a firefight if "he was ok"? LOL FOREVER)

Other than the ability to keep SOCOM off the streets, (which shifted the fighting to the tunnels, which is why we were all there) moving troops to flank and block, driving a vehicle into buildings that NONE OF US thought you'd be able to get into:lol: The thing that made it for me was the pyro unit on your truck itself.

I was on a five story building, things were quiet for a minute. Then I heard screaming below, sticking my head over the ledge, I see a small platoon of fellow Russians defenders being alerted to an unknown number of approaching SOCOM. The defense began, and began turning bad quick. SOCOM had coordinated an attack in which they set the bait with ground units, allowing their overwatch team to start picking at the hastily set line.
Suddenly, as if it was summoned by thoughts of udder defeat and pee pee pants, the camo bear charged in, bringing with it much firepower, and more angry conscripts.
Many cheers were heard, however sadness shortly followed.
The SOCOM ground units that had survived the beginning of the fight, had retreated back into the safety of shadows and solid cover. Healed up, reloaded, and hungry for revenge on the death machine that had consumed so many of their brothers that day, plotted.
As soon as I see the three bastards by the door, I know what's about to happen. And again a well executed plan, that could only have been pulled off with the use of radios, they swarmed. As quickly the plastic rained outta every crack and tear in the metal dinosaur of a building, putting everyone's head down, even mine, I see the three by the door again. Discussion time is over, the two shooters close on the doorframe, right into a scripted high-low, locking their rifles onto the edge like clockwork work, to begin their suppression. And that's when I get a glimpse of redemption via about 2400 degrees of shaped death.
Again I'm put into cover, dreading the thought of not being able to get up again to equal the odds from my glorious perch. Will I make it in time... BOOM!!!
Even a good 75 feet in the air, the explosion was stupendously wicked. The building vibrated soothingly under my feet, the sound clubbed the surrounding hills, even as far as too leap over the deafening falls, slapping into the massive power plant, and shooting straight back at us.
But the best part? The most amazing effect was the startling amount of light that was shoved all the way up to my position. I was still being pinned down behind a three foot safety wall atop the roof. And in the middle of a cloudy, but all together normally bright June day, it was nothing short of me asking myself if we were about to get rained on for real, because of the massive flash of pure white light brazing everything in view.

That's one way to call your hits! Thanks Guys, and next time I'll take you up on the offer to roll with the HMG! :D

Thanks again guys! Great work. Haven't hit them links yet, but you should post some pics in this thread.
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Return to Introductions and Orientation