"New" guy around

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

"New" guy around

Postby toobladink » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:28 pm

Figured I would do the typical post or whatever. Here's a few things about me..

Live in Spokane WA
Found this forum because of a post from Norseman on ewairsoft.com and figured I would join since it's PNW airsoft too.
I also help with Nitehawk field a lot. Just recently convinced the field owner to get an airsoft specific chrono, the paintball one isn't very good. If something looks nice at Nitehawk, I probably helped with it/did it myself/suggested it.
Gun tech. Currently have... 4 unfinished projects lol. I wouldn't say I'm super experienced, but I've built my fair share of high speed guns (63 RPS is currently my record, DSG of course). Looking to explore the sniper/DMR side more though.
I've been playing for about 4 years. 5 if you want to count the backyard days or whatever.

Also, I know a few small things about this community. Dees is the only person I can say I know personally, but I barely know enough about him. He's very selfless, and he's given me advice on teching. It's too bad he's been drifting away from the sport, I wish he was still playing.
toobladink
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: "New" guy around

Postby MySwan » Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:51 pm

Welcome. I'm fairly new but this place can be pretty helpful when you have very specific or unheard of problems. It's also useful for finding games.
MySwan
Grunt
Grunt

Team: Sledge

Re: "New" guy around

Postby ClownBaby » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:48 am

Welcome Aboard
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Return to Introductions and Orientation