new glasses compatible gogles?

New to Airsoft Pacific? Start here, read the RULES thread and please feel free to introduce yourself.

new glasses compatible gogles?

Postby jericho24 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:18 am

hi iam new t the airsoft community i am in need of knowing what to look for so iam not going blind into a game is ther any eye pro thats good with glasses without damageing them ?
jericho24
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Re: new glasses compatible gogles?

Postby mikeisfalling » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:44 am

Being a bespectacled player myself, I actually dropped a good amount of time and money on various goggles until I found a good solution. I would highly recommend ESS, and get glasses inserts. Google it, and you'll see what I'm talking about. They are full seal, and anti-fog.
mikeisfalling
Recruit
Recruit

Postby CrossBow » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:01 pm

Glasses can be a phony pony. The ESS suggestion is a good one, you can can even get them with a fan, tried them, tried prescription safety classes http://www.rx-safety.com/prescription-safety-glasses/ also many other options. I see full face masks are also popular.

Depends on what type of game you play (outdoor, indoor, MilSim), the requirements of the field/host and what you are willing to spend.

After 2 years of battling glasses, broke down and went the disposable contact route ... just for airsoft or the occasional outdoor adventure. This opened up a bunch of eye pro options.

Good luck!
Phantom Fury Airsoft
Embrace the Suck
CrossBow
Administrator
Administrator

Postby jericho24 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:28 am

thank yall ill start my reaserch into them
jericho24
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Helo » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:01 pm

I'm rather fond of my Revision sets. All three models (Sawfly glasses, Bullet Ant small goggles, Desert Locust goggles) can mount the same glasses lens carrier so you can move it between them depending on what you wear that day. YMMV though, they seem to work better for some people than others. Might have to do with face shape.
That Australian Guy
Helo
Ranger
Ranger

Return to Introductions and Orientation