Mutinous Creations

Post rants or raves about retailers here. Note: The opinions posted here are not necessarily those of the Airsoft Pacific staff. This is not a place for retailers to post their items for sale.

Mutinous Creations

Postby Payback » Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:39 pm

I usually don't rave about retailers too much, i am usually not the first one to know about places, but these guys, and gal, are great. I have just ordered several patches, and my cousin is ordering a few and a custom shirt, and Bri is a pleasure to work with. She's responded several times to modifications to my patch design, and has been quick to get back to me, even over the weekend.

Patch prices are great because i don't have to order 100 patches, i can order just one, or 4 in my case. I have nothing to do with them other than being a happy customer so far. The patches are printed on vinyl, and can be very detailed. You should check them out if you only need to order a few. They also paint guns and do custom shirts.

http://www.mutinouscreations.com/
AKA: rbm33

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty
Payback
Soldier
Soldier

Team: A.S.T.D.

Re: Mutinous Creations

Postby Jewish Ninja » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:47 pm

That's pretty cool! You should post pics of your patches when you get them. Hopefully next to some regular patches so we can see the difference :D
Threepeat! AP Gearwhore of the Year.
WWGFD?
Adjective noun is adjective.
Jewish Ninja

Team: SpecDet1

Postby MarksInnerDemon » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Ok so I contacted her, and told her to take her sweet time with my order. All of you know I am in Kuwait, and making patches for my team back home thats going to get a bit broken up due to people heading into the military etc. I am no rush, but hey can't help but to still work on it. Regardless of the time taken that I offered and have no issue with, she has been nothing but polite, and has been nothing but professional. Good people, and while I can do patches here in Kuwait (easily) figured I would order US instead.
MarksInnerDemon
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby Payback » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:03 pm

So yeah, finally got my order in. Yes it took that long. Mutinous was very, very, good on communication. My first order was shipped to the wrong state, and the guy who got it wouldn't return their emails. These did cost around $5.50 each. So they aren't cheap, but you also don't have to order 100 or more to get a good price. It's the same price for 1 or more.

They are a new company with growing pains. They were always quick to respond, they did have some issues with a computer going down that made the order take a little longer to re-do. But here they are, compared next to stitch patches. They are a little smaller than regular ones, and much thinner, but the quality is extremely detailed. We got some extra stickers that were really good as well.

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty
Payback
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jester316 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:12 pm

I like those... I've been hesitant about PVC (or non-thread) patches, but those look great.

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Postby Payback » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:15 pm

forgot to mention they are printed on cotton twill. you can see the threads in some of the pics.

Payback
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Android » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Nice find. I'm curious how these last after a year or so being dragged through the mud while low-crawling.
"It's nothing to worry about. It's just a fire on my head."
Android
Ranger
Ranger

Team: N/A

Postby Jester316 » Fri May 11, 2012 2:14 pm

I was intrigued, so I ordered a couple 2x3 name plates. I through I ordered them with 2 lines of text, but guess I wasn't clear enough. Not a big deal, and probably communication error on my part. Quality looks top notch. Very clean lines. Cheap at $11ish shipped.

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Postby Payback » Fri May 11, 2012 3:30 pm

I found that if you ask her to send you a sample she will. Then approve it before they are made. email is the best way to work with them.

Payback
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Jester316 » Fri May 11, 2012 3:34 pm

Payback wrote:I found that if you ask her to send you a sample she will. Then approve it before they are made. email is the best way to work with them.

Eh, it's not a big deal. It was more of a spur of the moment type thing, and I'm very happy with it.

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Postby ogrejager » Fri May 11, 2012 5:08 pm

You got extra of the bottom one, right Jester?

My dog may not be "cute" or "cool"...but he HUNTS!
ogrejager
Specops
Specops

Postby Jester316 » Fri May 11, 2012 5:30 pm

ogrejager wrote:You got extra of the bottom one, right Jester?

No, but I might make another order... Check the team site.

FIRE CLEANSES ALL!
Jester316

Return to Retailer Talk