Local Airsoft Shops (Updated 10/2/09)

Post rants or raves about retailers here. Note: The opinions posted here are not necessarily those of the Airsoft Pacific staff. This is not a place for retailers to post their items for sale.

Postby svsilencer » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:49 pm

a lot has happened in the past year and a half. There are always up and down time and guns arent always available for the store to bring in but there are usually 20-24 AEGs on the wall at a time and 10-15 GBB ( Not that ive been to aonw or precision so I cant make comparison :/ )
Most parts and accessories youll need.
And by NW i mean NW washington. Precision is eastern washington so i didnt count it.
The store just expanded the line of condor gears a while back too.
The store is too small to go too big on airsoft especially financially so for the size its pretty good.
Hopefully that helps clears things up a bit.
svsilencer
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby svsilencer » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:52 pm

VIVA Arms 1919 .30cal is actually sitting at the shop at the moment too lol didnt quite expect to have something that expensive here
svsilencer
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Pacman » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:41 pm

Beran wrote:
svsilencer wrote:Largest and full service airsoft hobby shop in the NW
Guns, gears, BDUs you name it.

ive been to sir plus when i was up in seattle on business. they had some stuff, but i certainly wouldn't call it "the largest airsoft shop in the NW". have you revamped it in the last year and a half?
I was up there two months ago and noticed they had a lot of clothing but the airsoft side of things was really weak compared to AONW. I also hit two surplus stores in Seattle and wasn't impressed by one in a warehouse district but found one in downtown which had a good supply of USGI stuff.
2010 AP player of the year
Pacman
Specops
Specops

Postby LettuceHead » Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:03 pm

Patrick750 wrote:xtremez closed down. It had to do with a cop thinking the guns were real, atleast that's what i heard

I work for Xtremez as the purchaser. We closed the Tualatin location because walk-in retail is a waste of company assets. We are getting rid of airsoft as the company president wanted to keep some in stock for search engine placement purposes but it was never really our thing. Paintball is our focus (one of top 3 largest retailers in the world). As far as police were concerned, a large portion of our airsoft sales were to law enforcement.
LettuceHead
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Low recoil » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:00 pm

dude pdx cage closed like a year ago almost
Low recoil
Grunt
Grunt

Postby shakespeare » Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:18 pm

Dude
" Post subject: Local Airsoft Shops (Updated 10/2/09)"
shakespeare
Specops
Specops

Postby lilwil » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Joomla! Logo
S4-Tactical is no longer in business
She said I raped her? Well, where there is a Will there is a way. But just remember, if it wasn't Lil, it wasn't Wil.

Juicemachine: lilwil (the self-provlaimed racist) wrote:
Your hatred is based on ignorance.

IR the self-provlaimed racist:)
lilwil
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Riddick » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:14 pm

there are a few things outdated on the list. problem is that the author doesnt hang out here much.
Riddick

Postby Poe » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Demise wrote:Thought I would post this in case some of you ever make it down this way.

South Coast Surplus & Survival
530 N. BROADWAY (Hwy 101 S.)
COOS BAY, OR 97420
southcoastsupply@aol.com
Ph: 541-267-6973
Fax: 541-267-7549

HAS BEEN CLOSED FOR SOME TIME NOW
104th S.A.R.S.
Coos Bay OR
http://sars104th.proboards.com
Poe
Soldier
Soldier

Postby mjr_mason » Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:43 pm

i know this thread has been slow for some time, but i figured i would post here first. there is an online retailer, thunderkissnw.com, run out of vancouver, wa.

on the awesome news portion, we will be opening a store front [eta 03.01.2012] at 13412 ne fourth plain blvd, vancouver, wa. i will post more details as they come up. any questions, email me @ erik.p.mason@gmail.com
mjr_mason
Grunt
Grunt

Re: Local Airsoft Shops (Updated 10/2/09)

Postby Ruff @ Mad Dawg PBA » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:52 pm

Shameless plug for our store: Mad Dawg Paintball and Airsoft; we have intentions to change the name to just "Mad Dawg Airsoft," given that we are moving away from paintball, but changing the company name is quite expensive!

We are a small store, but we carry quality products. We are a dealer for KWA, Dytac, esstac, JAG Precision, Spartan Imports, and a handful of other companies. We are also currently in the process of expansion and reorganizing our sales floor, so if you visit us, please excuse the mess!

Hope to see you guys soon.
Ruff @ Mad Dawg PBA
Recruit
Recruit

Previous

Return to Retailer Talk