Marketplace?????

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

Marketplace?????

Postby Payback » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:31 pm

Glad to see AP trying to get back to having more active users under the new management. I know I've been logging on at least once a month since it kinda died down.

As someone who used to sell allot on FB before that shutdown, and I sold here allot before FB, it seems to me that a good way to get more active users would be to re-work the marketplace, or at least advertise it as the place to buy/sell/trade gear.

Maybe user ratings and such. Link a FB profile to it so they know your real. Link a paypal account or something like that. I would like to move the piles of stuff i have more than 2 or 3 times per year, and i miss the activity and people i met through the marketplace here :)

Just a thought.
AKA: rbm33

Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty
Payback
Ranger
Ranger

Team: A.S.T.D.

Re: Marketplace?????

Postby Cruz FoxHound » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:48 pm

Hey Payback,

Thanks for mentioning this. A good amount of thought has gone into the possibility of converting the Marketplace into an actual eCommerce platform. The idea of connecting PayPal to make purchasing easier is awesome but has been temporarily shelved due to programming costs. Ultimately, we hope to expand the Marketplace to be a spot to purchase from people in the community as well as outside!

Maybe there are some things we can do to spice it up in the meantime..... We'll think about this some more :)

Thank you!
* Calling hits is the cornerstone of the game * Leaders live by example * Play with HONOR *
Cruz FoxHound
Soldier
Soldier

Team: N/A

Return to Community General Discussion