Looking for local free pick up games in Beaverton area

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

Looking for local free pick up games in Beaverton area

Postby T. Bologna » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:04 am

Hi Everyone,

I am in search of some free local pick up games in the Beaverton and surrounding areas. (weekend warriors)

I did some searching through the forum and everything I came up on is couple years out of date.

what I'm wondering Is there a group of people around the area that play regularly? If there isn't, is there any interest is getting something put together. I would like to get to know some of the locals and kind of a refresher course to get a better understanding of how things work in game play today. I haven't played since I was young and when we did play it was with small teams and pretty much mayhem where everyone was blasting everyone. I'm looking for something a little more structured, or where a little more strategy Is involved but still easy going to get the ball rolling before I sign up for the bigger matches. who knows maybe get a few people to put a squad together for some milsim matches in the future. I do not check the forum every day please bare with me on delays in response.

In search of matches:
free
outdoor
semi structured/strategic
local area
good honest players.
potential teammates
T. Bologna
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: Looking for local free pick up games in Beaverton area

Postby Grounded » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:48 am

Thanks for checking the site out. There’s free squimishes just not sure around your area. Due to our demographic there will be some driving required. If you look on the calendar there’s monthly free games in Estacada. As this season is winding down the opportunity of free “hosted” will be minimal. Majority of operators here in the PNW are die hard and attend payed events. Hosts like The Swamp, Camp R and R, Splatt and WARSPORT NW to name a few hosts monthly events. Hopes this helps and use AP to socialize and to meet up other players.

Stay frosty
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Postby T. Bologna » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:12 am

good to know. I had a feeling due to the season games might be a little light. I checked the event calendar, there is lots of good stuff going on I would love to attend but would feel kind of like a DB if I were to ruin someone's weekend being a newb to more serious game play. Estacada is a little far for me for a day event. but if that's all that's out there I will have to check them out. I will probably just end up jumping in to smaller paid events and winging it. appreciate the response I will be sure to check out the other hosts!
T. Bologna
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Grounded » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 am

Anytime, man, try OAA its in the Beaverton/ Hillsboro area. Anything i can do for help.

Stay Frosty
Grounded
Administrator
Administrator

Postby drpepper475 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:29 pm

I will be hosting one more free skirmish in estacada on november 25th. starting next year i will try to host one monthly or bi-monthly. Come on out for some free airsoft FUN!
"you guys might be winning ,but I'm having more fun"
drpepper475

Postby Gambit » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:01 am

Estacada game was great fun. Looking forward to the next one for sure. Action Acres has monthly outdoor games down in canby that a good number of people go to. Was there myself with Drpepper and Grounded, got soaked in the rain, and enjoyed listening to Grounded scream at random people and terrify them into running the other direction. Good times.
Gambit
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Community General Discussion