What is the diff between a DMR and Sniper rifle in airsoft?

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

Re: What is the diff between a DMR and Sniper rifle in airso

Postby Steve » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:50 am

DMRs at 500 FPS? Seems like an awesome reason to finally get around to building out a TM PSG-1.
This Week In Airsoft wrote:This Week in Airsoft stands behind its statement... The internet and YouTube can be your teacher.

Steve

Team: N/A

Postby Hawkeye [F.O.A.D.] » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:41 am

ClownBaby wrote:Yeah, it wasn't meant as a diss on the swamp, I just hate seeing people use their "semi-auto" guns, with the modded triggers, as skin removers.

Milsim yes, not so good for BB warz. Guess it comes down to having enough admins to handle it.

IMHO, super high ROF's are not milsim. LOL (no really)

Too many people use their DMR's as laser rifles, instead of "acting" like a real DMR soldier, who wouldn't be doing mag-dumps on people, and running around like Rambo, working without direction.

Milsim vs BBwarz :doubt:

I did not take it as a diss, just saying it for those who dont know. My primary role is DMR and my play style is that if I cant hit you with the first 3 shots then I fked up and need to get closer. I have built a couple of ropers (30+ rps) and while its fun to scare the shit out of the younger players by shooting around them, I try and be real careful about over shooting, which is why I wont build one over 350 fps, or build one for just anybody.
Hawkeye [F.O.A.D.]
Soldier
Soldier

Team: F.O.A.D

Postby ClownBaby » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:14 pm

Well thanks dude.

See kids, trigger control.

My flesh thanks you too, lol
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Previous

Return to Community General Discussion