Looking to join a Seattle group

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

Looking to join a Seattle group

Postby Kocrachon » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:48 pm

Hello All,

I used to play Airsoft prior to moving to the Seattle area, and was directed towards you. I am looking for a group to play with a few times a monthish, and looking for something decent in size, so I was wondering what are the average size of groups that go on?

Once I find a group, I am looking at getting an M-14 DMR style rifle and an M249. What are the rules of either "blind fire" or "suppressive fire"? Another group I looked at had a sort of rule against it, sort of making me not want the M249 (Big heavy gun to carry around and not use as intended).

In terms of "About Me", I am sort of a MilSim nerd, and huge military enthusiast (Joined army at 18, but complicated history with family illness kept me out long term), and a firearms enthusiast. Play a lot of ArmA, DCS World, and what ever else with my friends. Have done survival training, marksman training, and what not. Grew up firing guns since I was a child so always sort of loved Military style stuff.

Used to play Airsoft back in Idaho where I grew up, tons and tons of open land for us to have battles on. Trying to get back into things now that I know of a few local groups.

EDIT: After reading around, seems like this group might be Oregon specific...
Kocrachon
Recruit
Recruit

Team: N/A

Return to Community General Discussion