[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
The Decline of AP.com - Page 6 - Community General Discussion

The Decline of AP.com

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

Re: The Decline of AP.com

Postby Braddock » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:23 am

oh and McNair is a lazy sod
Braddock

Team: N/A

Postby Braddock » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:59 pm

Matt, needs to let AP go and put it into the hands of someone who has a vested interest in keeping the site going. It has been going downhill for a long time. Its not Mat's fault. We all got old, got married had kids and moved on with life. Heck when I first started playing I was just married and didn't have any kids. Now I am on my second marriage and have a daughter that is 11.
Times change.
Now, I spend most of my money and time shooting real guns. I still show up to the odd "Rick game" to say hi to old friends, but airsoft has lost its luster for me. It has change a lot from the "good old days"

Matt, let go and let someone else run the site. You don't have to give up ownership. Just let someone have a chance to resurrect the site. Whats the worse that can happen? It does out completely... That is the path the site is on now anyway.

I say give it a face lift and and hand it off to some one else run it.

just my 2 cents.
Braddock

Postby Norseman » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:23 pm

I just recently became a grandfather:)

Braddock when I was airsofting with you guys I was where you are now in life. Now I almost have an empty nest and have no intentions of taking up Bingo yet....

I miss everyone and enjoyed the camaraderie and exercise with Airsoft. I have a son and a nephew interested, so I think next year we may have to form up and attack it.
Norseman
Sponsor
Sponsor

Team: SDD

Postby Cruz FoxHound » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:50 pm

you guys are awesome
* Calling hits is the cornerstone of the game * Leaders live by example * Play with HONOR *
Cruz FoxHound
Soldier
Soldier

Postby Braddock » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:07 pm

Braddock

Postby toobladink » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:43 pm

toobladink
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Norseman » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:20 am

I've been home from the oilfield for almost a year now after spending five years out there. Still have a belly dump and a side dump out there working on road jobs. My wife runs the trophy shop now. I bought cattle and have just been working on ranch decay this year. Mainly fencing and springs.

How have you been doing bud? How bout the old APST crew?

I just recon'd the radar dome and area and she is exactly the same except for new graffiti and a couch. I also found out there is 16000 acres of state DNR ground out there. We haven't touched 1 % of that area. ONYX hunt map really helped out identifying boundaries.

I've been hanging out at EWA.....nice group of guys! Rob shut down the SA forum and moved to Facebook. Which I guess is what people have done here too.
Norseman
Sponsor
Sponsor

Team: SDD

Postby Junto » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:15 am

Junto

Team: DRAT

Postby Blackhawk » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:53 am

Why bother Junto you know the raffle is fixed anyway.
Blackhawk
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Catch22 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:21 pm

Catch22

Team: SpecDet1

Postby pulsipher » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:56 pm

45 Foes and counting 07/23/2012
pulsipher
Ranger
Ranger

Team: SOTA

Postby ClownBaby » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:19 am

Well THIS is depressing. :doubt:
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby Steve » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:28 pm

No, no. This is mostly empty.

is depressing.
Steve

Postby ClownBaby » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:39 am

Wim Wiewel, is that his D&D characters name?

Some kind of magic user.

* Double derail! Anybody out there down for some Ghost Recon Wildlands on Xbox?
"Will you walk with me out on the wire, cuz baby I'm just a scared and lonely rider" - The Boss
ClownBaby
Ranger
Ranger

Team: O.C.D.O.S.

Postby Steve » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:46 pm

I always picture a seedy-looking weasel with a lisp, myself.
Steve

Previous

Return to Community General Discussion