New features

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

New features

Postby drpepper475 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:25 am

I've been thinking a lot recently about what I would like to see on AP now that we have active ownership. There no hurry to change these things ,But I think these changes will be a excellent addition to AP!

First things first a Mobile APP for your smart phone. I know this has been discussed in the past ,but never happened. would be super useful when at an event!

Second I would like to see an updated poll on the front page. The current one is from 2013 i think. Maybe a poll asking what they thought of the AP CQC Challenge.

Third I would like a notification system. I know we get emailed when we get a response to a post ,but not everyone checks there email frequently. This would be a great way to keep people informed faster.

last an update to your profile pic file size. I find it hard now to get a pic that is a small enough file to use on the website. It would help new players setup there profile.

Anyways discuss in the comments. Thanks
"you guys might be winning ,but I'm having more fun"
drpepper475

Team: N/A

Re: New features

Postby Airsoft Pacific » Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:15 pm

-
All excellent suggestions :idea: and we really appreciate the feedback :-D

We would like to hear from more of you so please feel free to post your idea's / thought's here. No promises, but we are looking at upgrading and making improvements as time and funds allow.

The updated poll, is an easy one ... maybe list of features / changes members would like to see made on AP :?:
Remember to like us on Facebook and follow us on YouTube, Twitter and Instragram
Airsoft Pacific
Administrator
Administrator

Team: N/A

Return to Community General Discussion