[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4796: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4798: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4799: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4800: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
So, yeah, we are back.....again. - Community General Discussion

So, yeah, we are back.....again.

Discuss anything and everything here that's Airsoft related.

So, yeah, we are back.....again.

Postby Seagreen » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:06 pm

So, from Airsoft Pacific Co-Founder and APST Team Leader...to Black Sierra Productions....to....well....AIRSOC.

I hope to see a lot of you guys soon!
"5 color Woodland....it's the new thing."
Seagreen

Team: AIRSOC

Re: So, yeah, we are back.....again.

Postby Norseman » Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:18 am

Nice to see you back Bill! I don’t know if you remember me but I was the co founder of Spokane Airsoft and the team leader of the Spokane Devil Dogs.

A dedicated OPFOR is the best way to make an OP run smoothly. Especially with multiple teams running the same mission sequentially.
Norseman
Sponsor
Sponsor

Team: SDD

Postby Seagreen » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:32 pm

Of course I do! You were always hella cool at the events...and the Gunny-Math CQC you make it to! lol

That being said, I've been lurking, chatting with a lot of folks, hit some games, and now hope to get the low cost events going again. There is a MASSIVE shortage of community oriented events from what I can tell. I see a bunch of smaller groups without a central hub or interest in large scale gaming. It is sad....literally.

Adam and I want to get in touch with all the team leaders and players who want to reunite this community. It was a lot of fun knowing everyone you shot at....and there were HUNDREDS of us.
Seagreen

Postby Norseman » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:44 pm

Right now I’m promoting Cowboy Airsoft. I’m home from the oilfield after 7 years. Looking to get back into SASS as well and bang some steel plates.

It’s slow going for sure. But I’m having fun! :)

Mom is sick so I won’t be able to travel for awhile Bill, but good luck with your events! I think the modern community needs help with tactics and teamwork. We need to work on changing the game to keep unit cohesion throughout the day. And people coming away with a greater sense of accomplishment than simply kills.

The Chronicles of Grizzly Gulch is an open world where people can attain gold, silver or money and buy stuff with it that will help them or their faction. It’s not always about shooting. And with four factions it’s never just force on force.
Norseman
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Seagreen » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:56 pm

I'm very sorry to hear about your mom. My best wishes for your there.

On the very unimportant part (airsoft) we are coming at this with the same focus and fun perspective we used in the past.
Seagreen

Postby Solid » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:17 pm

Looks like the old crowd is showing back up, THE GOOD STUFF. You guys gonna be hosting again or just playing and stuff?
Solid

Team: DRAT

Postby Norseman » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:07 pm

Norseman
Sponsor
Sponsor

Postby Raging Hormann » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:15 pm

Oh hey Bill! Glad to see you’re returning too. Looks like I picked a good time to come back.
Raging Hormann

Team: N/A

Postby Darius137 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:28 pm

Why hello, welcome to the graveyard.
Member of Rushing Russians KBДB (Cascadian VDV/Airborne) chapter.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/KEBAB.PARTY/
Darius137

Team: RR KBAB

Return to Community General Discussion