Organized WWII Airsoft Team

Discussion of Airsoft use for re-enactment, WWII/WWI airsoft, Vietnam and more.

Organized WWII Airsoft Team

Postby Vernichtung » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:49 am

Just booting up a common subject for this end of the forum. I would like to start stacking up enough WWII airsofters out there that are willing for all out WWII themed games. Once enough members organized for a axis/allied team setting, the idea of playfields will come into effect. I personally go for the german impression and will play on the opposing axis team. If your interested and have a WWII themed kit going, I would think this is your best chance for a airsoft WWII team out here in the NW.
I have some loner German uniforms I can lend during games

I've also made a FB group where you can post what team (Axis/ Allies) you would like to impersonate, and a forum. From there we can see where this all goes. https://www.facebook.com/groups/WW2BBNW/
Last edited by Vernichtung on Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vernichtung
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Re: Organized WWII Airsoft Team

Postby Chainmail » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:13 pm

You can count me in. I am working on putting together a US grunt kit, so I'm excited at the prospect of a WWII game.
Chainmail
Grunt
Grunt

Postby Vernichtung » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:44 pm

Metal4theking wrote:You can count me in. I am working on putting together a US grunt kit, so I'm excited at the prospect of a WWII game.

Great!, I'm thinking that anybody's ww2 impression can range from any unit on the side of allied / axis (So like russian partisan to a fully equipped marine on the same team.)
Vernichtung
Grunt
Grunt

Postby FishSlapRepublic » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:20 pm

Been looking to get into WW2 airsoft but by the time I bought some replicas no one was hosting any games around here. Haven't bought the gear aside from the pouches but I can go German, UK or Russian if I have enough time to get it together.

I am hopeful that games like Battlefield 1 bring more interest in historical themed games but we will see.
One mag one kill.
FishSlapRepublic
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Vernichtung » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:33 pm

FishSlapRepublic wrote:Been looking to get into WW2 airsoft but by the time I bought some replicas no one was hosting any games around here. Haven't bought the gear aside from the pouches but I can go German, UK or Russian if I have enough time to get it together.

I am hopeful that games like Battlefield 1 bring more interest in historical themed games but we will see.

Awesome, and i'm sure your MG42 will be a great asset to the axis team. BTW I have a bunch of loner german uniforms that anyone can borrow for a game
Vernichtung
Grunt
Grunt

Postby FishSlapRepublic » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:12 pm

Vernichtung wrote:Awesome, and i'm sure your MG42 will be a great asset to the axis team. BTW I have a bunch of loner german uniforms that anyone can borrow for a game

I don't use facebook much but I joined. Love to borrow some uniforms to try and drum up interest in some of the games my crew and I go to.
One mag one kill.
FishSlapRepublic
Ranger
Ranger

Postby Vernichtung » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:04 am

FishSlapRepublic wrote:
Vernichtung wrote:Awesome, and i'm sure your MG42 will be a great asset to the axis team. BTW I have a bunch of loner german uniforms that anyone can borrow for a game

I don't use facebook much but I joined. Love to borrow some uniforms to try and drum up interest in some of the games my crew and I go to.

Ok that's easy. I'll probably start up a group on AP for anybody interested who can't go through facebook. And yeah I have german ww2 smocks and camo uniforms for loaner gear
Vernichtung
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Re-enactment/Historic Airsoft