Looking to build my squad.

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

Looking to build my squad.

Postby redd » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:42 pm

Hey, I'm Redd, a bunch of you may know me from events. I am looking to recruit several of you that I have run with in the field for a squad I am trying to form within CAG. How do you feel about getting wet, muddy and taking your enemy from behind, and supporting your team by performing the most spectacular flank tactics ever seen? You will become a full active member as well as be an elitist-however unrecognized.

You will be expected to be able perform all your basic squad maneuvers, as well as more advanced squad and fire-team level flanking maneuvers that I will teach you with the aid of my other squad leaders. PM me if this sounds like your can of worms!

"This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless."
redd
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

i need a squad!

Postby airsoft maddness » Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:45 pm

im young but good,i have a 450 fps rifle and armor and now all i need is a squad.
so it would be great if i could join.

i know i am not qualified for alot of courses because my age but sniping and being sly is my thing.
airsoft maddness
Recruit
Recruit

Re: Looking to build my squad.

Postby redd » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:02 pm

Lol, you are about three years late, bro. As far as I know, CAG is basically kaput, and I have lived in Texas for a year now. Better luck next time!

"This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my life. Without me my rifle is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless."
redd
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Team Talk