Corvallis team

Post announcements about your team here, recruiting, brag about your website, or ask about how to join teams.

Corvallis team

Postby BossBros » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:04 pm

Hey guys! I have been having trouble finding people and places to go to play airsoft. So, i was wondering if anyone around the Corvallis area (and other areas within reasonable distance) was interested in starting a new team. Or if there is an existing team in that area
BossBros
Recruit
Recruit

Team: PacDT

Re: Corvallis team

Postby Miker1st » Tue May 28, 2013 3:54 am

Hey, I'm in Philomath and I'm looking to help get a team started! I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to throw that out there. I'm sure we could find plenty of local farmers who wouldn't mind us using their woodland property to play on. All we need is to gather teams!
Miker1st
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby Tyrant » Tue May 28, 2013 11:39 am

DRAT still partially operates in the Corvallis/Philomath area. We were talking about throwing together a small and local skirmish.
"Never Run With Scissors" Col. Jack O'Neill US Air Force......Two Ls
Tyrant

Team: DRAT

Postby Miker1st » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:12 pm

Well, let me know if you guys get anything collaborated. So far I have a few players in the area. I'm also an airsmith, so if anyone in the area needs gun work done, I can do it!
Miker1st
Grunt
Grunt

Team: N/A

Postby BossBros » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:19 pm

i know this thread hasn't been used in a while but i would really like to get something going in the Corvallis area. message me if you guys are still interested
BossBros
Recruit
Recruit

Team: PacDT

Return to Team Talk